FS:1996 Chevrolet S-10 Highrider

Preety much comes down to I really need money so I have to sell everything I own. So heres the facts:

1996 Chevrolet S-10 Highrider
4.3L V6
4wd(manual shift lever)
121xxx miles(mostly highway)
Red w/ grey interior
no power options(just ps)
Interior is 7.5-8/10
exterior is a 5-6/10
brake work recently done
New plugs, wires, cap, rotor
Tires are like new. 31x9.5x15 Goodyear Wrangler MT/R’s
Also have a set of Uniroyal same size that have 6/32’s left, came on truck when i purchased it and will include
Bedliner
Reese class 3 hitch and trailer wiring
Rust is moderate. Both cab corners, doors have surface rust on bottom, bed has some around drivers side wheel well.

This truck is been a great driver for me since i bought it and I really hate to have to get rid of it. Runs great, shifts smooth and is virtually unstoppable in the snow. Perfect Buffalo vehicle which is why i bought it in the first place.

Price is $3500. PM me for my number. Thanks for lookin.

Mike

Pics soon

By “highrider” do you mean it has the ZR2 suspension?

thats it Jay … they didnt have a “ZR2” in 96

regular or ext cab? auto/5sp?

Sorry. Its reg cab, auto, and highrider would be similar to ZR2. I believe it’s the same height as ZR2’s, tho i’ve never measured/compared. I just got back from Albany about 5 min ago(didn’t drive the truck tho) and I will take some pics tomorrow when I get out of work if there’s enough light.

this truck sit at derrick?

thats where he works, so probably yes

Truck is off the road so u won’t see it there anymore, the Jetta is out and about now.

no offense but your price seems a little high…glws

none taken. Good condition on KBB is $4000, fair is $3400, and the only thing that might put in the fair catagory is the rust that i mentioned. Also, for the normal Buffalo weather this is an amazing vehicle and great for utility uses in any other. However, just to clarify, my asking price is $3500, but I am open to other reasonable offers.

Pix soon

Mike

this thing is a tank. i think it’s a fair price. bump for you sir.

and those tires are insane in the snow.

Gmc made the highrider Chevy has the ZR2 .(FYI)same thing

i’d say its very fare price goodluck if i didn’t have my fleet i’d think about it

Thanks guys. I guess then I’m not sure what its called then. I know its lifted over a reg s10 4wd but I’m pretty sure its not a ZR2. I rented a tow dolly a while back and they classified it as a Highrider so I assumed thats what it was. Any way to tell by the VIN or something else? j/w

Its a zr2 before they called it a zr2 we all know what she looks like good luck with the sale !

pics

word wheres the pics! post em up im thinkin bout a better dd/wb. post em! or email em to me and ill post em for ya!

mike doesn’t go on the internet too much. i’ll ask him if he has pics tonight when i get home and if he doesn’t, i’ll snap a few then throw them on here for you guys.

cool

i just went out in the garage and he was out there tinkering around on the truck. i informed him of the interest in pics and he said he’d have some pics up today. one of us will take some pics in a little bit and post them up.