bought my self a toy

I think Lifan makes one too… like $600 or so.

You can order one from here

Look around, you can find used pitbikes cheap.

That thing is NOT stock.

You can pick up a 06-07 used kawi 110 for around 1200$ but you will have to drop about 3 grand in it to make it fun.

Pitster isn’t actually a top 4 brand (yami,kawi,honda ect) two guys designed it.
Mine was 2000$ brand new…+ pro taper bars and a 144 big bore kit.
Stay away from SDG pitbikes…heard nothing but bad about them
I live in Boston/Orchard park area. PM me when you get something and we can ride some tracks!

OT: walter…stfu everytime you by something i’m going to make fun of you. fago

Quoted so you can’t edit, even though I’m sure you won’t know what I’m talking about.

Buy* whoops sorry.

No no ha mine is stock… I said mine will look like that one soon :wink:

doesnt the x4 come stock 140cc or optional 150cc? 12’’ front rim i think too? I was looking at the x2’s cuz they are 10’’ tire. 140 cc. but im sure the x4 would maybe be even funner to rip on being a little bigger?

I got an 05 crf50 w/pro cross 88cc kit, joker bars, joker exhaust, tall seat, wide pegs, ext shift lever, +2 front spring, SGD rear shock, rear pegs,street tires, handbrake kit,BBR skid plate errrr yea bout it I think. me and way2slow pwn shit. haha

Marc when ur parts guna be in??

your x4 would smoke our asses tho. 5 speed clutch 140+ cc lattteerrr

I know the rear tire looks flat, cuz it is, popped the tube.

yea big pic sorry
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4715/1000221ds4.jpg

Got a CRF also the x4 looks goood. Can you get a big bar kit for it. I have mine set up for stunt riding. Street tires big bar kit, rear footpegs, 45 t rear sprocket, HD front springs, rear scrape plate, and a 50 stunt big bar kit. They are a blast.

KK

so how long before you get a ticket with this?

i had one but i just sold it there a lot of fun great pick up

What lots are you riding?

KK

My X4 is a 07, came with 125cc motor…the 144cc kit is a big bore. It had chisy bars on it so thats why the protaper mx bars are on it. way better for what I use it for.
I’m racing a pitbike mx race this weekend. I’ll let ya guys know how I do.

I’d love to get some supermoto tires for it though.

I’d love to get one of these to fuck with this summer.

I got a sweeeeet spot in west seneca. hit me up if you ever wana ride i dont know anybody else who stunts a 50 around here besides myself.

where you ride??

Right around the Marshals plaza.

KK