bought my self a toy

http://www.xtpowersports.com/images/catalog/125x4.gif

pitster x4. got a sick deal on it. got protaper MX bars for it and a 144cc kit as well…
anyone else on here have pitbikes? I have a small track at my house but I know of a few other good tracks as well.

I wish BMXer’s were cooler and would let me rip up their trails… :headbang:

Awesome, but I cant see shit.

Or you could not be a bitch, take some initiative and make some for yourself. But I guess that would take time and effort…

I’m sorry, did I offend you? All the pitbike tracks have more gradual faces for more distance and less air more like a mx track. It would be fun to ride some sick bmx trails on this bike and get some decent air

i hate dirtbikes… they scare me lol

and you rip mad wheelies on your street bike.:blah::gtfo:
I’m so accustomed to dirtbikes, street bikes don’t come to easy to me.

No i just think its funny that you would rather complain about it rather then spend a few days making some. At least you already know we won’t let you ride them. It’s bad enough having to fix shit that the homos on mountain bikes and 4 wheelers do.

Hmmm… just the seating position, the whole idea of no traction in the back, im sure I’d enjoy them a lot more if I actually rode the one I had when i had it, but having to trailer it miles away and have people tow the trailer for me, etc etc… it made it not nearly as easy to practice as the street bike…

Maybe again one day ill pick up another. Pit bikes are fun though. :tup:

dude, calm down, you must not have caught my sarcasim. I wouldn’t want to build my own bmx trails, as I do not ride bmx. I have rode bmx trails before on my last pit bike, the kids let me too.
You’re missing my point.
It’s like saying, man i wish that guy would let me drive his 350z and him going “well fag, spend some time working and then you can buy your own”

Then make some sweet “pit bike” trails since you ride “pit bikes”, seems like an easy solution to your problem.

This thread is not about trying to find places to ride. I’m just showing off what i bought, the little thing at the end was just to be funny.
leave my fucking thread. obviously you suck and won’t stop bickering with me. go now.

:cry: Shouldn’t you be making a thread about how the man pulled you over for speeding and how unfair your life is?

nice pick up man
i want one sooo bad

you can find a decent pit bike for like 1500. they are sooo worth it

Awesome toy

where did u get this one at?

bought it off some guy.

siiiiiq I always wented to mess around on one of these things

Sedlmeier101 nice bike… I was looking at the pitster pro but found a deal on a stock 07 TTR50. It will look like this one soon :slight_smile: Where abouts do you live?

http://www.motonews.com/mototalk2/files/697189-ttr50-01.jpg

boy genius strikes again