bought new wheels

haha. i know i set myself up for that one.

I should make another set of adaptors for that price.
What car do I have to search fit on for 5x110?

Edit: I do have 5x100 adaptors I wonder if they would work? lol

Cool wheels at a great price. :tup:

coooolllll…

Wow, they’re $99 for my car in 18’s… hmmmm

edit: only 2 available though, lol gaaaaay

you could 2 wheels from them and then 2 from another place. just find them both at the same time.

How are finding these? I have searched using a couple different cars and no SSR wheels don’t show up.

Cobalt, SS
Saab 9-3
G6
G5 - Not all models
Malibu - 06-Newer?
HHR

Look killer. Nice pick up :tup:

yea tried to pick up a set of 18’s and all they had were 2 left.

i cant wait to put them on. do you guys have any suggestions for tires?

i was thinking about getting BFgoodrich KDW’s but i hear there pretty loud.

It all depends on what type of a tire you want. Do you want a longer lasting street tire, an aggressive street tire, almost auto-x street tire, etc.

I really like my falken’s on my both my bmw and my vette. The BMW has the ZE912’s and they have lasted me about 20K of hard street driving. Including weekly burnouts, drifting daily and donuts. The RT615’s have lasted about 10K on my vette, but were a very very good sticky tire.

I’ll probably go with KDW’s on the vette for my next tire because they have the size I want.

im looking for more of a sticky street tire. something that is aggressive for the streets.

the direzza star specs are pretty good too

nitto has a nice line up now.

bad news! not getting those rims now. they called me back and told me the only way the wheels would fit would be to run a 15mm spacer on the front. so now im back to step 1 lol

if its just spacers up front they arent much, shop for hub centric spacers.

Edit: unless they would be poking out too far

To run those wheels at that price I would deff rock a 15mm spacer if it is bringing them flush and not sticking out.

really? i hear its not that great to run spacers though.

Meh I have never had a problem. I have used spacers on my last two cars.