Bought two cars in the past month...

hah no no. I’ll prob get wheels next season and I’m going to most likely do a cup kit vs coils

rattle can is worth it for how easy it is to take it all out, under 10 min, so well see

Love my cup kit on the e46. Tirerack usually has a sale on h&r once a season. Keep an eye out.

Nice, white is right in my book. :tup:

I have the black kidneys and lower grilles from mine still

X…

:tup:

damnit! i just bought them from ecs. also interior is done and the window trim as well, love the way it came out.

Did you spray the window trim or vinyl? I need to take mine off and do it right.

I did. Sprayed it with plasti dip. Came out pretty good. If the kit wasn’t $750 I’d just buy new pieces. I did however buy them all for my e46 as they were much cheaper

mine are done in Dip. In really hot weather the weather stripping on the door itself stuck to the dip and started to pull it off. I did get a year 1/2 out of it though.

Ahh. Yeah well see. I wanted to give it a go as opposed to real paint as I have a ton laying around and it can just peel off. Well see how it goes.

Yesterday I did the headlight restore kit as mine were suffering real badly, and I must say they came out amazingly. Look brand new. Just trying to find something to protect them. Probably just going to lamin x them