BOYA 1991 Nissan Skyline GTS T !

Ive found my baby. Its a 1991 Nissan Skyline GTS T

Nicest guy in the world Gabe from Japanese imports. Put up with alot of my b.s me coming back test driving different cars viewing burning his time lol but ive settled and if you feel you want an honest good condition affordable japanese car I highly suggest checking him out. Thanks gabe. :smiley: www.japaneseimports.ca

Now onto the cool stuff
1991 Nissan Skyline GTS T
65,000KMS on the odo
B-E-A-UTIFUL underbody.
razo shift knob
personal ? steering wheel
razo turbo timer
HKS cat back exaughst ( Eh gabe the things you find :rofl: )
2 after market pedals
2 jdm vent cup holders.
car is almost flawless under neath and engine wise. Only has some boo boo’s in the engine bay and a busted vent in the inteior other then that its perfect .
Im super stoked cant wait to get it home. and post a lot more pics.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks for recommending me to gabe super stoked on my super minty car lol.

so you’re the one who bought it. I was wondering who bought this one

very nice car…great condition…:slight_smile: :R

popcorn…if you see this, this is what i was talking about when i saw the sky…look it has a S on the nose, and its exactly like i described except the yellow fogs, so that was a skyline i saw…

woaah wtf has a rear wiper…lol sick… i never ever new that about gts-t’s…

btw sweet car…

and who recommended you to gabe? now you can be part of my super secret project. hehehe

^^^ lol yes thank you. I am super stoked. I am working too much I still have to pay him but I can say with a firm smile on my face my skyline is more minty then yours lol

Where is rabbit in all this. he dishes on me for not having on I get one and hes not where to be found.

id double check that statement in 3 weeks. plus my gtr can blow the doors of yours without even trying. :wink: hehehe. once me and fitzy are done our repairs we’ll show you what mint is. :wink:

p.s. once you have it go through the whole car. japanese people hate cleaning their cars before they sell it. i found a lot of nice things inside mine. plus one person i know found an apex’i power fc and a set of hks spark plugs which he didnt know was in the car.

HAHHA
lol Im gonna get some detailing tools and touch up paint and some soft sand paper and see if I cant make those scratches dissappear. the bumper has cracks but its not disfigured to im not going to replace it.

But hey alex as it stands my car is faster is could make it around the block without exploding like someones car :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL i will I told gabe that I wanted to go check the seats of the cars for change so I can buy a drink from his japanese coke machine :stuck_out_tongue:
I already had the sparew tire out to check for any rust and im safe there :stuck_out_tongue: so i have to check all over the seats and under them but there are stuff in the glove box like…

The Nissan Skyline Owners manual :D:D:D first time i have ever seen one

haha nice ride man gongrats on the buy. welcome to the skyline crew hahaha… and yah gtst have rear wipers mine does :slight_smile: comes in handy for sure…:slight_smile:

Damn son the GTS-T Crowd is growing FAST!

^^^^…word…soon the rest of us will look like pan cakes.

dude, there are some hidden spots in the trunk. ask alex to show you.

I hope that us does not include me, notice sig :R

ha look at all the gts-t’s way to be unoriginal Steve! lol im just playing like always : ) but its about time! i mean honestly , finaly ur part of the " forged with spartan air" crew! lol

oh and a big up to JI .
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3235/jibannerkg9.jpg

lol…crap even you…oh no the skylines are out to get us…lol…jks.jks…funny thing i’ll end up getting one too when my insurance goes down a bit…good luck with the new buy:R

Yeah big up I bugged them alot im suprised they didnt tell me to beat it a long time ago lol.

We need to get a photo shoot togeather one day so we can do a meet and all so I dont have to drive back and forth to scarbourough But rabbit my car is minty fresh. :smiley:

THIS IS SPARTA AND THIS THREAD SHALL NOT DIE.

Was up there today to bring a friend to talk to gabe about getting him a GTR and I got to take my brother and my friend out for a spin. I had to put gas as I was on E then booted around. Some jamacian guy was like HEY MAN I KNEW IT WAS DIS JAPANESE CAR HA HA

I wanted to get a pick of the car with the J.I sign in the back ground but a civic wouldnt let me stop. But big up gabe and thanks again. See you in mid august wink wink

There’s tons of Skylines, Silvias, EVOs, whatever you want running around in Jamaica. Jamaica is like another Japan when it comes to cars. Small island and tons of sexy cars that North America doesn’t have. Too bad they don’t make them there too.
Oh and you can’t import from Jamaica like you can Japan.

BTW I’ll never be a pancake. Do you see my car???