brand new ENKEI rims **$1000**

Enkei RS7’s in bronze with kumho ecstra supras 712 (205/45/zr)…bolt pattern im not sure of if ne one could find it for me its for a 89-94 240sx. Comes balanced, never used. $1600

Also for sale eibach sportlines for 89-94 240sx 2.2" in the front 2.0" in the back never used still in box…$300

both together $1800

so…4 or 5 bolt?

4 bolt by 114.3

http://www.streetdreams.org/display.php?s=Enkei&r=RS7&fin=Dark%20Gray

thats a pic of the rim are u selling 17 or 18

how wide are these bad boys? like 8"?

they are 17s

Width?

And more importantly OFFSET?

im not to sure ii know they will fit a 89-94 240 with the stock 4 bolt…it is the same as the stock tires (width, offset, etc)

new price 1300 for rims with springs…1200 for just the rims…200 for just the springs…this is a good price because they are both brand new never been on a car o.b.o

so they are like 6" wide??? can u measure them or check the inside for a stamp that says the size please?!

They are probably 7" wide. By the way, isn’t stock 6.5"?

Yes.

ill deliver too

By your lack of response to the questions of offset I’m going to assume that your rims have shitty ricer offset and are therefore stupid. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Listen up everybody! Only you can fight the shitty offset plague. :wink:

Agreed.

If noone settles for more than +25, then shops will start bringing in wheels with “non-shitty” offsets and we won’t have to go to overseas to get what we want.

There should be no reason to use spacers with any wheel you buy!

Can someone explain offset to me? I figured out that it’s how far the wheel sticks out or in, but the numbers mean nothing to me.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/tech/offset.htm

thats a decent diagram i guess…
ive seen better, but i cant find it

ahhh you dont need wheel spacers for these wheels they are perfect fit for an s13 so you dont know what your talkin about

here i really need to get rid of these wheels $1000 and ill deliver them to you within reason

Sorry you should have said they are a perfect fit before hand. I didn’t know you were selling +15’s :roll: We KNOW they fit. The problem is that they LOOK like shit when they are on the car. Ricer Ofset looks like crap