FS: Enkei RS III 4 bolt rim (fits 240sx)

For Sale: Enkei RS III !!! rare JDM!! lol!!!

Asking Price: 400$ (OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: Hello I have a set of staggered Enkei RS III rims up for sale. These are a staggered set. sizes are:

front: 16x7 32+ offset
-tires; falken ziex512 60% life

rear: 16x8 32+ offset
-tires; michelen energy 40% life

These rims sit nice on the stock 240sx body. a few 10mm spacers would help with flushness but these are not sunk battle ship rims. You will need extended studs for these wheels 8 extended studs are included with sale.

If you give me your STOCK TEARDROPS OR 7 SPOKES with good rubber I will sell the enkei RS III for 350.

Pic:

Now Accepting best offers with trade in of stock 240sx wheels with rubber.

Damn man, if only I had the $400, paint them black man, they’ll sell quicker and up the ballerness ;). You got any other pics or any other parts I might be interested in? Give me a call.

do they come with rubber?

sorry no edit. dumb me cant read lol. well i have some hurcliles with 50/60% tread sitting on 7 spokers

yes they do come with rubber as stated. I belive they have more thread then I have said previously. If the rubber on your 7 spokes are not rotted or cracked out Please send me your offer through PM.

thanks

BUMP… Please Pm if you have further questions. I am not asking for a straight trade for stock wheels… I am discounting the price if a trade in for a stock set of rims and tires is presented. I simply just want something reliable to sit on while I finalize my 5 lug setup.

thanks

Hey Kengi,
Are these the rims you were telling me about?

yes these are the rims.

Ken give me a call tomorrow, we might be able to work something out ;).

BUMP!!!

don’t care bout flushness but will they clear zbrakes 30mm to b exact

they wont clear Z brakes unless a 10 mm spacer is used. BUMP!! get your oldschool wheels while u can people!! Pm to inquire

BUMP>>>> Car is going for storage end of week… If someone can give me their stock wheels with cash. I may let them go cheap. PLEASE PM TO INQUIRE.

Here are some pics of the front lowered a bit with the wheels. The rear tires have a slow leak thats the reason why i dont have em on here.

If anyone is interested in the wheels special arrangements will have to be made since the car is now being stored.

thanks

Update: Rear rims have used toyo proxies. 205/55/r16. with 20% life on em. they are stretched on.

BUMP!!! [b] ENKEI WHEELS NOW $300 on their own with no trade in’s and $250 with stock wheel trade in. LOL now thats cheap lmao.

NEW pic:

PENDING SALE

Hmm that looks like my house LOL

Mine’s on the nicer side of the complex though :wink:

Item is now Sold.

please lock.