:::Brand new Integra Apex-i WorldSport2 catback:::

I bought this from Truehonda last summer, put it on my Integra and it’s been parked since. No exhaust fumes have even passed through it. I’m pulling it off this weekend and will get some pics if needed. Paid $430…I only want $350 for it. I can meet up to a reasonable location. Thank you - Jeremiah.

still got the thermal exhaust for the eg?

wat yr/model teg is it on now

Noper…sold that long ago on HT. I saw Dave today down at Inline…I told him to say hi to you for me since I haven’t seen you in hundreds of days.

The exhaust is on my 94 LS, but it’s a GSR part #.

damn i wanted it but it wont fit my car i ahve the wierd 94-99 gsr exhaust wat size piping is it?

2.36in piping

ya i live with him. lol he thought your name was jeremy i had to play detective to figure it out hahah. i heard you on the phone at synapse the other day i think lol making a tuning app? finally dusting off the motor? :tongue

Yeah…made an appointment for the 27th. I plan on dropping the motor in Monday, and if Boogie gets my 440’s back to me this weekend, then I’ll possibly start it up.

I sent you a pm, but just incase you check here first. It’s a 116-KH03 94-99 GSR, 60mm piping. I just had it on my LS becuase I have a GSR motor in it. If you want it, I can pull it off this weekend.

i might be interested im not sure yet trying to get my buddy to sell me the exhaust he has layin around in his shed first.

$337.22

Do it.

275 and you might have a deal!!!

Come get it.