WTB: exhaust for dc2

looking to pick up a full 2.5 inch exhaust , header and possibly a high flow cat for my 95 lsvtec integra.Brands do not matter and the cheaper the better. Let me know if anyone has any.
Thanks

me do PMed! :wink:

pmed back. anyone else?

i have an almost new catback make offer

hmm idk what there worth how much would ya want? how does it sound?

i swear im going to beat you if you post another wtb for parts that 99% of the time wont find on this site. go to hybrid and have them build u one or go to the h-t and look in classifieds and look in the site adverisors forum

looks like a number of people already said they have some of the parts he wants? :gotme:

i wasnt talking to you so stfu, he will find better shit on there. it wasnt a number of people it was 2 one of which wont fit his car and the other probably just stock.

eh im not lookin to spend that much right now and i still need to get a tune.I dont have time to wait for one to be shipped.Im running open header on my dd, i allready asked don about it and he even said theirs exhausts are expensive . I knew a few people had some on here and ubrf thats why i posted, lennys should fit if i use the cat that he has, and midgex has one that will. I remeber a few ppl trying to sell them a while ago that never did.

it will need to be lengthed, the delsol frame is much shorter

Yeah he said it was if it wont fit then im just gonna buy his header, cat and then midgeX’s cat back.

why u need a cat?

inspection, and midge x has a cat back so id have to have it lengthed if i didnt use one.

last I checked 2 certainly was a number. :bloated:

just get some ebay shit. i drove arouind open header on my maxima for a few weeks.

im just reading the thread and i dont remember seeing anyone ask for chinos opinion

i wouldnt mind driving open header for a while longer if the w.s. and o.p. cops werent such dicks about it, that and the fact that im running extremely rich right now and the fumes rise right into my car and make me feel great.

stop being a girl

zzzzzzzzzz I don’t see you with an exhaust for sale either. We’re in the same boat in this thread buddy, just you’re more of a prick, you win :tup:

haha exactly ladies im just trying to find an exhaust