WTB: exhaust for dc2

true. you would def get pulled over in WS… you could always run flex exhaust and an oem muffler in the meantime. probably pretty easy to rig up.

pmed d00d

hmm i think me and midgex got something worked out , if that falls through ill prob just do that or something

pmed back boss

Your car wasn’t all motor. I also drove my civic around W.S for about 2 weeks with no exhaust,

get some drill bits, put the car up on stands and drill out the broken bolts.

ull want to center punch the hole.

and dont ask me how to do this, look it up online

it was NA, that’s why i had open header… my turbo was getting rebuilt…

id be to do that andy , im not even gonna bother tho, i have extra money and im gonna need a 2.5 inch anyways

or you could buy a header, have it mated to your stock exhaust and have a cutout installed, then its quiet on the street and at the track u can open it up

your probably going to get hassled with any 2.5 system in ws anyways…

eh i dont drive like a dick unless its night time and i have a reason to and i know tony andolina LOL , i mean 2.5 inch sounds better and is quieter than open header lol

:word: flexpipe exhaust is dumb easy & cheap, obviously no worries about fitment. If you just need something temp. do that… I ran it on my beater two winters ago indefinitely, held up just fine.

get some pvc piping man, siiiiiiiick.

You can have the .5 inch exhaust off the black hatch 10 bucks and a pack of reds.

still waiting on getting one off of midgex??, i pmed you again

Pmed :slight_smile:

it has nothing to do with the size of the exhaust. if it has a res and a muffler he will be fine

mines 2.75 and im never in boost really and a exhaust leak and its not bad but 2.5 for n/a is a little over kill.

i rocked 2.5 inch last summer with no cat…sounded like shit cus no cat…but never got pulled over for exhaust…

2.5 is in no way overkill for N/A cars hell turbociv ran 3inch on his na car…so come back when you know something ok thanks

its not because you didnt have a cat it was because you had no resinators and a shit ass muffler