Breaking News: Police, Sheriffs, ATF on Sonwil drive (airport), Helicopters overhead

Word on the street is that it’s a standoff on George Urban - Man with a shotgun.

They just landed the chopper behind our parking lot… pretty cool.

Same chopper over my area about an hour ago …

http://www.davidparkerbrown.com/pics/airwolf2.jpg

:snky:

oh noez, where on george urban? a few years ago a buddy of mines father was drunk and went nuts it was outside his house on george urban between harlem and union. They had swat and had to close the whole area down he decided to hold his wife kids and all his kids friends hostage with an assult rifle and shotgun. In fact LZ might remember the thug in the blue TA it was his father and he was a hostage.

Hey thats it – dont screw with the airwolf dude, he’ll mess you up-maybe even throw a whiskey bottle at you.

i haven’t seen any airplanes flying by for about an hour! oh noez 9/11!!

but srsly, where’s the news report on this, it’s been over an hour

someone should launch a leftover firework mortar near the helicopter. Scare the shit out of those guys.

haha i was just working over there when this started happening.

I did make fun of a redneck too, he’s probably the one with the gun looking for me

That chopper is owned by the power company. It surveys the lines with an infrared camera for hot spots in the line.

Over an hour? They have been here since 12:30…

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=59189&catid=37

Not much information yet.

My aunt lives on cornell. Thats kind of scary, she has two little kids too.

not a homicide case

ATF is seriously there for this?

highly doubtful

An Erie County Sheriff’s Department dispatcher tells 2 On Your Side that helicopters have been sent to Depew to conduct an aerial search in the neighborhood of Cornell Drive.

Depew Police tell Channel 2 News a despondent man, whom police say has a history of mental issues, threatened suicide with a gun, when he on the phone with his father this morning.

Because the man was on his cell phone when he talked to his father earlier, police aren’t sure he is in his home on Cornell Drive. So, as a precaution, some residents in the area of Cornell Drive have been evacuated.

Stay with Channel 2 and wgrz.com for further updates.

Erie County Sheriff’s Dept. / Depew Po

knock, knock…

whos there?

not the guy with the gun…

Knock knock

Whos there?

I KILL YOU!!!

lol!!

They are looking for animal, he’s on the loose again.