Why did some Attack choppers just fly over my house?

as thread title states, there was a whole lot of racket, extremely loud, way louder than Mercy flight, and I look oput the window and see an attack chopper (looked much like an Apache to be honest) blasting by overhead.

Sounded like there were a few, but I could only see 1 out the window.

Wayyyyyyyyy sweet.

Not really asking a real question. just wanted to post about it.

No pics because they were goone so fast.

Because your house has a bullseye painted on the roof?

Haha, I didn’t see any ordinance on the stubby wings.

It was pretty sweet though. I had to make a post on the internet about it.

they are flying over my house also… i live right behind the airbase in the summer they usually fly around

I know Niagara used to have UH-1s stationed there. They’re probably UH-60s with the stub wings.

i heard them here at work as well…

Seemed too narrow to be a UH-60? Aren’t those a bit wider?

I don’t know of any Apaches stationed here - but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t one.

UH-60s are Blackhawks - yes, they’re wide.

I get those, The huge twin rotor choppers

and c130’s

ALOT in the summer. Kinda cool…like right over my house

Yeah they fly over my house sometimes. The LOUD ones are the Stealth aircraft. OMFG those things damn nead shatter your eardrums.

wtf lol as soon as i came home from work and open’d this thread one flew over my house in west seneca.

Just flew over my house in south buffalo at 2:45.

No less than 5 minutes ago my house was shaking in Hamburg, so it must have been the same choppers.

heard one here in the city too just now.

maybe they’re looking for marijuana plants? i dunno.

theres a ton of state troopers and helicopters over the Target on Walden. They have a perimeter set up not sure whats going on.

Ya,I live on walden and some nasty ass sounding choppers just flew over.Bucky escape again?

any one have any word of whats going on?

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=47169

Haha this was DEFINATELY not a police helicoptor. it was dark green, and very slender with stubby wings and a chiseled front end.

Unrelated to the escaped dude.

Talk about wasting our resources though on a guy who is not dangerous and is convicted of relatively minor crimes.