BRIAN DUX FUNDRAISER

I want alot of people to show up he needs it!!!
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj1/teamhavoc87/BrianDux_250.jpg

Saturday, April 5th, 2008

“The Main Event”

Town Ballroom, 681 Main St., Downtown Buffalo

5-11pm(The Final Four games will be shown on large screen tv’s)

$30 ticket includes food, pop, beer, and live music. There will be a chinese, silent, and live auction. Tickets for the event can be purchased at the Town Ballroom box office or at http://www.tickets.com

featuring Ian Quail, Terry Sullivan, Tom Stahl, and Eleven-80

food tasting provided by Black and Blue; David’s Grille; Hutch’s; and Ilio DiPaolo’s

Emcee by John Murphy

Hotel rooms are available at a discounted rate at the Holiday Inn on Delaware Ave. call 886-2121

If anyone doesnt know what happened to him, this is what happened:

Orchard Park native, Canisius College graduate, and star point guard of the Guildford Heat Brian Dux was seriously injured in a single car accident in Woking, England on November 10th, 2007. He has suffered a diffuse axonal injury from the severe head trauma of the accident as well as being left unattended at the scene of the accident for close to two hours. Brian started his recovery in England and has since traveled back to Buffalo, N.Y. by a special medical plane. The family is confident that he will make a full recovery however this will be a very long and expensive rehabilitation process.

i might be there. i went to high school with brian.

i live near him and i remember when he practiced basketball in his driveway last summer. its gunna be a nice bash, plus Brians guuna be there!!! :party2:

i remember watching him play back in HS… he was nuts…

the cabinets at OPHS down the gym hall are all packed with his records and shit

sad story for sure

what year are you

99 and u?

i played baseball with him as a kid

'04 lol. my sister was an '00, and a cheerleader, hence my going to the b-ball games

I went to High School with him and his brother. I’ll try and make it…

Brian was a year under me. Definitely a good kid. Everyone should help out.

bump.