Broken Dick??

Happend to my friend mike.

It happens , I bruised my joint before lol . I was hammering this whore in her ass and I guess I went to deep and she wiggled a little causing my joint to exit her starfish hole as I was Still hammering away I slammed my helmet into her ass cheak causing my joint to bend badly , once that happened I felt the worse pain I ever have down there and stopped imediatly my shaft started swelling “kinda cool but painful” well all night my shit was sore as hell and swollen . I went to e/r in the a.m cause my shit was as fat as a tuna can . Doc said I bruised some membrane and he gave me some pill to take so that dick wouldn’t get hard till the bruising was gone etc . So after a weak of being limp I had a followup and I was still worried cause it devoliped a curve that it never did have " and still does ;)" I was givin a clean bill of health and told to not be so vigorous during intercourse lol .

ok way to much information john.

It is what it is man lol

Hahahahaha leave it to John to go into nasty details

FUCK.

Still cringing… This has to be in my top 5 fears and something I’ve had more than one close call with. Bitches get crazy on top some time and shit slips out…

:rofl:rofl:rofl

agreed

You could have stopped reading at any time.

I have a boner.

Omg I can’t stop laughing that was awesome John! Hahahahaha now I’ve got the up and in! Hahaha developed a curve hahahhahaha

plus repped…also have a hard-on

ive bruised mine before doing this. shit sucks hardcore.

I call bullshit on everyone in this thread.

Bunch of no booty getting chumps in this thread.

Over and out.

pics or gtfo

look at my house remodeling thread.

lmao

note to self do not hammer a whore in her ass too deep. esp if she wiggles

Too deep ain’t the problem, it’s when you go for the long strokes and pop out that shit gets scary…

Tap dat talk