MMA FANS!!!!! Faber vs. Brown 2 tonight !!!

Anyone else ready for this fight? I cant fuckin wait… Urijah Faber FTW!!!

Loss.

I watched all the fights and they were exciting as hell!!! During the main event I fell asleep going into the 2nd round. I got caught up this morning on mma junkie. I’m glad to see Brown was able to hold on to his title.

Wow, Favor got beat??

faber lost again??? wtf happened this time?

Does Youtube have any bootleg clips of this yet?? I really gotta see this!

im at work so i cunt see utubes. :frowning: but i would have to venture a guess and say no.

Yeah just checked, and nothing. Just pre-fight BS

I haven’t found a leaked video yet. I did find an x-ray of Faber’s hand. He sustained a pretty nasty break. I can’t post the pic for some reason. Here’s the link.

http://forums.mmajunkie.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14221&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=75

Wow… looks alot like my old boxer break! Mine wasnt THAT bad though!

Faber’s break is going to require some minor surgery. We’ll see him on a fight card next year.

He broke his right hand in the 1st round, he was trying to throw elbows the whole fight. The dudes got balls, he stood in there and took a beating for 5 rounds knowing there wasnt much he could do. Faber is my favorite fighter but Mike Brown is also a cool guy, i like them both.

yea i have done that 2 x from punching concrete walls. both times hand swole up. ill have terrible arthritus when im older

Yup, shit sucks. I punched my wall one day, and low and behold the house is old as FUCK and i hit a 4X4 stud!! lol

done that many times. its no good. its mostly been over women though. damn whores!

Yeah, skanks have taken a toll on my hands lol. The reason for the stud punch was 3 different tickets in 1 day!!