Bros, dust, perky underaged tits, and fiberglass abuse: Drifthustle LVD 8/14 event

Howcome this shit is going down on friday and nobody has really been talking about it.

We need planning and speak of whos underage girlfriend will dress sluttier.

We also need a new person to do hot chick watch.

I also need a camera if you want good coverage of this shit. Bitches broke the last one i used

Handjobs.

oh right who wants my spot, $60, lets do it.

edit:

I will also rent your rwd car for a reasonable fee and beat the crap out of it. I promise not to crash it though. ('m looking at you and the Supra right now Bakerian.)

im DEFINATLY going this week!

gotta try and get outa work early on friday

wtf Benny.

Maybe we cut the front axels off my subaru and super mad dorifto that? Need awesome costumes though

Ron, you should let Benny drive your car since you never do at these events.

Shit…I’ll be getting into town a few hours too late.

Well you better leave a few hours earlier mother fucker!!

Sure all he needs to do is replace the tires.

i think its about $250 for 2 rear tires

I’m there! And will bring girls.

Can’t gotta work till 5. Already played hookie once last week.

im gonna be in cincinnati FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

anyone who owns a RWD car that isn’t pretty much show car status that isnt participating in this event is a loser. no questions asked.

• rep
    fuck i can rep all the people worthy of rep today FML

Ill be there racing at the arm drop event. Ill hafta stop by and check out some of the drift queers!! :lol

lol

“ive got open diff” “my bushings arent done” blah blah blah. i’ve got the worst combination of layout (mid engine, open diff, low hp/tq) for drifting, i need new tie rods, my bushings are half done, i have an exhaust leak, a slipping supercharger belt, a junkkk air filter that i’m too lazy to replace, and stock, original 1988 suspension and im out there beating the piss out of my ONLY car and would be friday if i wasnt taking my only vacation of the entire year pretty much :lol (3 days in cincinnati)

just my luck, i’m gone friday-sunday and i miss drift event, dyno day, and autox and/or EVO/STi shootout :facepalm :lmao

oh, here’s my super tight JDM drift suspension setup with LSD :shifty

x2! See you there buddy! :thumbup

We should do a grudge! Its $50 each, and winner gets the $, but we could do something where we give eachother back the cash later… Ill spot ya out a car and it’ll make for good TV:thumbup

i’m in. bish.

I got sick of talking about it on here, anybody who knows the event has the details. Otherwise we post on here and a dark cloud of excuses ominously slides over the thread.

BUT…we do need some photographers again so shoot me a pm if you are interested, it is a new track layout this time around so there should be some different angles.

AND…get ron a camera dammit…STAT