BTC?

It wasnt even the owner who had the problem. It was that retard Gorino who owned the karate place. The only reason the plaza owner sided with him was because he rents a larger section of the plaza and thus gives him more money.

and now he’s gone…so we’re good.

wow 3 straight owners dealing the same product…i dont think that lot is meant for anything else lol…

and who is this said Ray guy that will be opening it up again…i’d like to shake his hand

prolly the original Ray that owned it with Dennis…he always wantd to open it back up…HE BETTER MAKE DUMPLINGS

i heard this as well…

good. i love me some green tea or that tsaro shit. that shit is the best

its TARO bitch…ps I LOVE YOU JAM

in… so whens the first btc meet? any eta on this being done?

BTC meets again… this will bring a tear to my eye :cry:

lol thats what i ment i havent been there in a while… like almost a year now i think.

i miss bubble tea.

u miss me more DONT LIE

haha… i remember when that lot used to be filled with cars…
not like the weak mighty meets…

lol

:gay3:

yea… it was def a good time.

i really hope when it opens, it will be like it used to be… people hanging out both inside and out… tables and chairs outside. Wireless internet…ect.

those were always good times. Cause there was really so much to do that we wouldnt get bored… like most people do now when we just stand around.

maybe we can have foot races again HHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i want to race joe again for my rematch :wink:

i would def attend more meets if they were like the old times… pumped.

wait rai is gonna be involved in opening it again?

by the beard of zeus…

i loved rai’s crazy new flavors he would always make and just give it to us for free to try it lol

i hope its the same Rai…i want dumplings dammit

is it Famous Rai’s or Original Rai’s?

Anyone know how to get ahold of Ray? I could set him up with some wireless, if he decides to buy high speed internet… :slight_smile:

That would help all of us out even more.

Perhaps a massage parlor in the back would help us all alot more!