BTC?

so… most of us already know that BAO closed and what not… but has anybody driven by yet. I went by the other day and noticed a sign on the window saying “coming soon…bubble tea”

anybody know the deal with this?

saw it today dont know whats up though

ray told me one of his friends is re-opening a spot that’s going to be friendly to our types, he actually asked me to post about it in hopes of getting some meets and a little support.

yesssssss

oh niceeeeeeeeeeeeee

i know. i have been craving bubble tea for a few days now. dude better open up soon :slight_smile:

it’s sad, ray told me if they would have lasted one month longer there they would have still been there to the day. fucking sucks. i dont know if i’m preaching to the choir on this, i just figured i’d say it out of aggravation.

Yay!!!

ill force myself to try to like bubble tea. One more time. I wont get the milk shit though…

i bet you will appreciate it in non-milk form. milk is gross city IMO

this could be good :slight_smile:

Whoa. in the old location or what?

scoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore

yep…old location…same building…

I havent had a bubble tea since BTC closed. Once the new place is open i think i will have to get one again.

Woooooooooooot!

oh reallllyyyy…how awesome.

o’rly?

Ok well even the OG BTC was cool with “our scene” it was the asshat that owned the plaza that had the problem, so did he sell or is he sick of having shops leaving there?

Jamez told me about this before Bao had shut down. I’m stoked!

omg im so excited…i pooped