Buffalo cops checkpoint?

Troopers are out in force on the 33, on occasion there is Buffalo PD also

yeah seriously wtf…I go by buff cops now and the V1 starts going nuts…

Dre, it’s not uncommon. They did it at the end of my street this past summer a few times, and actualy hit me with a no front plate…not that it mattered, I eventually got it dismissed…still sad though, as there are so many more important things they should be doing…

“Screw catching murderers, rapists, and theives… Let’s give the guy whose inspection is overdue by 2 days a ticket!!!111”

It’s all financial anyways.

my inspection expired july 2005 still havent gotten caught!

The cops are pissed right now.
They are so fucking stupid that they are actually doing their job to show how pissed they are.:smash2:
All they are showing is how little they normally work.

They are currently writing twice the number of parking tickets.

January of last year vs. January of this year has gone up like 500% or something. I read it somewhere

i used to park on elmwood overnight almost everyday last summer/fall/early winter. never got a ticket. then all of a sudden in january it was like the fuckin meter maids waited by my car at 8:58 to give me a fuckin ticket. i got 4 tickets in like 2 weeks. all parking on elmwood in front of hsbc. they never cared in the summer…

they had a thing on the news today they got $220,000 from parking tickets in january

yeah cops!! show how much the city is fucking you over by making them more money. retards.

fix that.

thats why im staying inside. lol

yea i think summer its ok…but from november to march or some shit…no parking overnight on elmwood

anyways…there was a big checkpoint sat night on elmwood right in front of the art gallery…about 6 cop cars and a giant yellow sign saying it was a DWI checkpoint :lol:

nothing says public sympathy like giving you a big ticket for something stupid the way it sounds they think there suburb cops giving tix for stupid shit

thats just sad “you wont pay me more, so im gonna work harder cause it should make you mad…grrr!” i got hit with a no front plate by a dickhead cop here in west seneca in the fall…WITH MY MOM IN THE CAR. and the guy was so ignorant, when he came u to my car it wasnt the usual “liscnece and registration please :::walks back to car:::”…it was ::sticks book in my face:::“read here” ::points finger to plate stipulations::: (it was just stick up on the dash/windshield)…and that wasnt the end of it, he then proceded to ask me to roll my window up(rears are tinted, got busted before and had a fix-it for the fronts)…proceeds to tell me the back has to come off, i actually had the balls to say “no i dont, i got pulled over for tint before, it was the same on the front, and i got a fix it for the fronts, so i know the back is ok, i even read the law online”…"YOU WANT ME TO SHOW YOU THAT LAW TOO???:::FLIP FLIP FLIP::::“read here(covering large section with fingers)”…

asshole

/rant

yea i got pulled over in buffalo last week… whats going on… they never gave me an flack… ughhhhh

Lol yeah, because patrol does murder/rape investigations

I’m all for it, personally… keep your nose clean, and you have nothing to worry about. Maybe a stronger police presence like this will actually drop the crime rate in bufflao gasp not to mention, bring in more $$$ (which is something that the city, not to mention the entire area, needs).

Honestly, I’m happy to see them out actually doing their jobs… instead of just sitting parked on the side of elmwood, sipping coffee and reading the paper.

police don’t bug me at all… as long as your not doing anything wrong, why be afraid? This will keep them busy and hopefully stop some people from doing stupid things.

agreed… trouble doesnt like to hang out where the police are. If their around, trying to give tickets to people for minor stuff (turn signals, tints, loud exhaust, speeding, expired inspection, ect) not only will the police most likely find other stuff occasionally, but it will probably deteer people from doing shit that will get them in trouble.

It sounds like the cops are not giving tickets in the crime areas though.
Has anyone in the Fruit Belt complained about parking tickets etc?
It sounds like the cops are not patroling bad areas because they are too busy writing parking
tickets in the business and college areas.
This is just speculation.