Buffalo cops checkpoint?

I dont know about any of that honestly… but obviously last year (and for a few years before that), anything they did didnt help so hopefully we’ll see some progress in the next few from their new sylez

Ya the city cops have been getting retarded lately. My GF got a ticket 2 weeks ago for not haveing the front plate mounted on her truck. It was on the dash proped up because her mounting tabs were broke on the front bumper. $45! Worst think is There was a domestic despute in the appartment above me last week and i called the cops because it was 330 in the morning. I told the dispatcher what was going on, that I heard the woman screaming stop and that she just wanted to be able to leave and that things were being broken and just being really loud. She said she would send someone right away. I sat thare for 20 mins waiting for a cop to come so I could buzz him in. Literaly 20 Mins! They dont hesitate to write parking tickets but when it comes to someones saftey, they will take their time.

Somebody else brought up Liar Liar, and every time I think of this issue, I then think of the quote from Liar Liar:
“STOP BREAKING THE LAW, ASSSSSSHOOOOOOOLLLLE!”

another day in Buffalo, simply put