police checkpoint

as of 2:30 pm. coming off the 400 onto seneca st. just an FYI.

again!

They did this shit last week.

How gay, i live two blocks from there, but thank god never go that route.

I’ve seen them on Niagara St (West Side)… in multiple places… at least 6-7 times in the past 3 months. A little bit ridiculous, but whatever… Byron Brown’s ingenius plan at work…

Is it Bflo cops over at the 400/Seneca?

always west seneca over there sometimes it’s state troopers

Niagara St? You mean where there are side streets to turn down every block, in case for instance you have some reason you don’t think you’ll make it through the checkpoint?

Shit you live right by me LOL. They always sit there.

they do this like once a week on bailey and every once and a while on delavan mostly checking for reg and inspection.

I see em’ everyday on the westside. Nothing new.

yeah true, but a couple times i actually saw cops go after people who turned last minute or pulled a U in Niagara, lol.

personally my reg is 1 month expired right now, just too lazy to put the new one on even though i have it right in the car. went thru twice and around it a few times, the cops are assholes about it but meh. whatever.

They were on Rt. 5 in Farnham around 4:00PM today as well.

it was state troopers. that’s west seneca patrol right there, not buffalo. i take the 400 at least 4 times a day, so it’s usually pretty annoying.

I hope they arrest you for driving a VW.

:cry:

hey jay there was something laying on the ground in the ritz parking lot. i think it was your turbo. it must have fallen off.

:tup:

went thru on my way home, Cop gestures to roll the window down, an then ask me whats the radar dector for, Why are your rear windows so dark the usual. Simplistic an honest answers , I use the radar because i like to “know whats goin on”, The windows are dark beasue of the assholes in SUV’s that blind me at night. is that all? Ok then have a good day

again!!!

Yeah i noticed them today too.

Heres another heads up
Sometimes (so far i saw them 3 times) there is an minivan sometimes an SUV on the bridge after seneca street exit on the 400. That minivan/suv is shooting radar from the top of the bridge, and there are like 4 or so patrol cars pulling people over after the bridge. very :snky: x2

So, if you see a minivan/suv parked on the bridge after seneca exit on the 400, SLOW DOWN!

Whoah. I was fucking plastered, and checking nyspeed on my celly, totally saw this and was able to avoid it.

:tup: to yoiu!!!121!