cop on thruway

on my way to school today at 8:30am i noticed a lot on west seneca cops on the 400 gettin people were the speed limit changes from 55 to 65. I jus got back home and i noticed state trooper were out coming back on the 90. and west seneca was still out. just figured i would let everyone know the police are out today so be carfull everyone.

go back to school and study english please.

on a non smart ass comment side of things- yeah the black trailblazer was shooting radar at the northbound 400 this morning from the Seneca Street overpass.

they are actually out everyday

finally some common sense.

:lol:

:fail:

yeah i know but it was a lot more cops than normal so jus figured i tell people

:tup:

They were shooting lazer right past the walden exit yesterday, in the thurway dept lot

shooting laser going from the 90 to 290 on the clevland ramp

great post, lets update this every time they change location so we can all avoid tickets

i got pulled over, i told the cop to suck on mah balls and then proceeded to slam his face off my windshield when he asked me to step out of the car…stole his car and im now typing this from mex-i-co…

nah i made that up…:tup: to people helping people…even mentally challenged people helping normal people!

true story:

I was driving my friend’s Z3 with him in the passenger’s seat and we happen across a DUI checkpoint.

the cop asked me who’s car is was and I told him my friend’s. then he asked me why my friend wasn’t driving and I told him it was because the steering wheel was on my side.

the cop couldn’t even get pissed and just told us to move along.

:bigclap: thats fucking classic! lol

i forget the comedian’s name but he said if you get pulled over jump across to the passengers seat and when the cop comes up to the car just look real confused and scared…you’ll still get a ticket but it’ll make the cop think for a few minutes and possibly confuse the shit out of him lol

They are all over the 219. by armor duells exit, one trooper facing north bound, one facing south bound.
another one was on the mile strip exit ramp doing laser.

It’s funny because I drove through the perry projects today and SAW a drug deal going on, but you know, catching speeders on the thruway is way more serious business than catching druggies.
Fucking piggys with nothing better to do.

dood do you know much much effort it takes to chase the drug dealers around…the cops might actually have to get out of their cars and run…sitting on the thruway while playing with their prick is a lot less stressful…and they’re probably pulling some super troopers type shit with the dummy in the drivers seat while they’re in the back catching some zzz’s…

yes, but I’d rather see my tax money going towards getting drug dealers off the streets rather than pulling over mommy in her minivan going 67 in a 55.

start a petition then…ill sign it

your just bitter because you keep getting pulled over lol…if what your saying is true, then you should probably start dealing drugs because you’ll have less of a chance of getting caught…

we need cops after both or we’ll end up like canada (but with the continued gun violence they somehow avoided)

speaking of canada…they talk so much shit about the U.S now and the way the economy is going…i had one dude at duty free tell me “wow never thought i’d see the day your dollar isnt worth as much as ours, eh?” (in that stoopid accent they have) “i guess your leader (talking about bush) isnt doing what he’s supposed to do, eh?” i said “yea well i didnt vote for the cock sucker so dont ask me about my dollar and what its worth…” i then proceeded to tell him we could still kick their military’s ass and probably will within the next 5 years for oil…he got scurred lol