290 Speedtraps TODAY

Big setup by State Police this afternoon at the usual spots. 10-12 cars per, if you are going over 5 mph they are coming to get you. You’ve been warned.

I passed two separate traps.

thanks rick…

take that home

laser or radar? I am assuming laser

Ya i saw like 10-12 people all pulled over at the same time on my way to get a hair cut.

5 over huh? That’s some bullshit right there. That has nothing to do with safety, and everything to do with revenue generation.

laser. Luckily I had my V1 mounted on my bike today and there was traffic in front of me so I picked up the beam bouncing off of a van.

NYS can suck a dick

I was hearing that all week they’re pulling some sort of operation safety corridor BS on 290.

Where are hte usual spots on 290? towards the falls or towards the 90 mostly

ive seen a lot of speedtraps in ToT lately too…last night i saw at least 6 different people pulled over on sheridan. not cool

thanks for the warning tho :tup:

Note to self: Don’t speed on the way to traffic court tonight.

watch out for the 219 too… i saw over 10 people pulled over today, including myself (no front plate on teh bimmer)

fucking BULLSHIT

staties are EVERYWHERE.

That’s a good plan all the time. You never want to present irony a golden opportunity like speeding on the way to court for a traffic violation.

BOTH DIRECTIONS

• Armco split between Main Street and Sheridan exit
  • bridge underpass before 990 merge
  • 990 merge
  • between Colvin and Delaware

Sometimes they vary spot by one or two diver splits. Also realize that since there is such a big concentration of LEOs, there will be many more driving in traffic in between staging areas and they can pop you too.

:smiley: You so crazy…good times buddy :headbang:

Buffalo news reports it will be a summer long crackdown on aggressive driving. D.O.T., TTPD, APD, NYSP all to participate. I use it daily and the speeds have been creeping up since the repaving. Lots of accidents and deaths in the last few years. So, NY and local government see it as easy money. Are you going to donate? Let’s get ******** to go up there on his bike, and blow by 'em all about 140 MPH and see if they can drive.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/deercula/zzzz.jpg

:lol:

DOT huh? So if I blow by that guy in the yellow and blue dump truck going 45 on the 90 he’s gonna come after me.

I thought I heard they are instituting some sort of seatbelt initiative for the summer. Buckle up Ny stuff.

awesome…my whole way home