Clifton Park woman reported missing
UPDATE: Motorcyclist identified in fatal Colonie crash
WWI Vet Properly Honored after 47 years
TRAFFIC ALERT: Road closure in Halfmoon
Fatal motorcycle crash in Vt.
NY troopers plan to target speeders this week
August 08, 2011 3:19 AM
Associated Press
ALBANY – State Police have a message to motorists on New York’s highways this week: Leave the speeding to the NASCAR drivers at Watkins Glen.
Troopers plan to be out in force during the week of Aug. 8-14, declaring it “Speed Week.” The campaign coincides with the NASCAR race slated Aug. 14 at Watkins Glen International Raceway.
Troopers say speed remains the leading cause of fatalities on New York state’s highways; it’s a contributing factor in approximately one third of fatal crashes annually.
Troopers will also be looking for impaired drivers, vehicle occupants who aren’t properly buckled up and other traffic violators.

Read more: http://www.cbs6albany.com/articles/-1287169--.html#ixzz1UVPJdkqH

Thanks for lookin out, gonna dust off the radar detector and make itself useful for once even though I don’t go over more than 5~8mph on the freeway /PJB

Cool story.

U just got negged.

State Police have a message to motorists on New York’s highways this week: Leave the speeding to the NASCAR drivers at Watkins Glen.

LOL. Anyone want to rent that redneck #8 Dale Earnhardt car from whoever owns it on here and flatfoot it down the highway this afternoon? We can split the fine.

I’ve seen a few choppers up in the air spotting down the northway in the mornings.

^ forgot I saw you on grooms last week (friday maybe)
black audi/flashed my lights - trooper was parked after the hill, in someones driveway.
my v1 didn’t go off, so I figured yours wouldn’t either

Yeah you saved my ass, i was flying

I heard next month they might actually get something worthwhile accomplished. An organization called ARC is coming to NY, The Association for Retarded Citizens. I heard down the grapevine that the troopers are on the look out for: slow left lane drivers, texting while putting on makeup and eating breakfast, following too close while having the reaction time of molasses in January, and failing to signal a lane change directly into the side of someone else because they “couldn’t see them”.

Imagine that, actually out patrolling the roads, not just parking in the bushes aiming a fucking laser gun.

HEY TROOPERS, WATCH OUT FOR A GREY VW JETTA LETTING YOU KNOW YOU ARE #1 IN THE MORNING WHILE ENJOY A DOUGHNUT AND COFFEE IN THE U-TURN DURING RUSH HOUR, EFFECTIVELY SCARING THE SHIT OUT OF THE BITCH ASS DRIVERS, REDUCING MY MORNING COMMUTE TO A 45MPH CRAWL.

sounded good though !
saw the takatas from a mile away lol

Bro’s saving bro’s ITT.

Troopers now have an undercover new silver BMW m3, someone please make a thread for this

Really? A M3? $$$$$

Holy good usage of state resources batman!

you are fucking kidding right?

Prolly for a SARGE

Saw two today, one was sitting in a work zone spot on the thruway. ($$$$$$$$$ ticket)

what time? Albany bound between 24/23?

I didnt see shit at 8:10-15 I was going through. I did see a trooper west bound sitting just prior to the exit 24 on ramp… Juuuuust prior to the end of the road work and STILL a double penalty ticket zone.

If they really have a fucking BMW M3, and i get yanked by him, I will flip shit and be on the news you better fucking believe it! I would LOVE to hear the reasoning behind NYS needing a $70K car over a $17K impala.

saw a police STi on another website. not in NY tho.

also not 70k but not 17K either

Drug seizure maybe?

would still be more fiscally responsible to auction it.

the one i saw was some europe country