Speed Trap

Just in case anybody is going to be driving on the 400 this morning, there is a speed trap set up.

saw 3 people pulled over, and one waiting to catch someone. So just a heads up.

yep. passed right by the Black Trailblazer sitting on top of the ramp shooting into the 400

^ yeah he’s there all the time, I make sure I am riding the shoulder an inch away from it.

^^ :lol: i actually wanted to stop today behind him, get out of my car and walk up pretending that he was a stranded motorist or something and ask if he needed some help just to see what the response would have been.

that would be awesome, document!

that would be classic

okay, I have a question
I am rather interested in how radar and laser guns work, Do you think If I walked up to the trail blazer and politley asked the officer if I could sit with him and just watch him tag a few cars, would he let me?

My luck, I’d get arrested for interfering or something./

you should definately try it and post your findings!

Sweet, I always wanted to know what my car would top out at, but my speedo is way off. :tspry:

5.0 are everywhere these last two days. i got nailed yesterday going to turn in a paper

Police cars here are only factory tuned.If you can do better than 180K they can’t catch you, so they don’t even try.

:word:

annnnd… anyone think its associated with this?

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47702&highlight=400

mabe evolve was right.

how many police depatments do you guys think know about NYSPEED?

i dont smoke pot though

Oh, I dunno what you’re talking about. :shrug:

:eek:

this has been discussed…

by union? They were there from 7am to almost noon. Sitting on the bridge:snky: