NY troopers plan to target speeders this week

I saw some pics from out in WA on another forum of a Subaru Legacy GT with police lights hidden in the hood scoop. Supposedly they used it to bait people into racing.

y this?

i c. it was a guess. starts @ 56K

So i guess everyone beware of the dark blue mustang gt with white stripes that is really a gt500 and the driver is clueless about his mods,asks where people hang out,your mods.Ive seen it in person and a few others.Usually starts from guptils up rte 9 and cp area.

Undercover trying to bust up RACEWARZ. Just like in The Fast and the Furious, only with a desirable/respectable car.

NYS Trooper heli spotted over 890 40 mins ago.

this gives me a good idea… we need a “Speed Trap” thread sticky’d under SRS or something. where we can update it when they are spotted.

I usually look for the ezpass on suspected undercover vehicles. Orange = “emergency services” vehicle. Probably not always the case but it has saved me from doing stupid things on an occasion or two

I lived in Spokane and Seattle. Spokane has a lot of racing, everyone there is bored as hell, shit closes at like 7pm. They literally have signs that say “no street racing between X and x hours”.

The APD has been doing the “Speed Week” every week for a long time now on the stretch of western between Eagle Hill and the station, catching people doing 41 on a 30 mph zone to show them what safety is all about. Why 41 you ask? Why not take a look at NYS’s Speeding and fine index.

I am sure they really hate to fine people and they are only doing it to protect the people from themselves.

4 PTS instead of 3 and minimum fine doubles.

those cock suckers.

i lived north of seattle. i believe it was King County that had a “street racing task force” they had an Evo 8 and an STi

:lol

Awesome

Wonder how expensive it is to run a fucking helicopter to snag people driving to work. Fuck them.

Seriously with the fucking helicopters. Use those shits to catch real criminals not wasting thousands of $$ an hour to run one of those fucking things.

just ran from every trooper in upstate new york.

Lots of troopers on the Taconic today.

Thats it… im applying for police out in seattle.

Troopers troopers troopers

I went to Bellevue CC my freshman year of college. Never had the pleasure of running into either of those cars lol

Some little device newly placed (wasn’t there yesterday morning) on top of the sign right where exit 24 splits off to the left on 90 going South. Sets off the laser warning on my Valentine1.