NY troopers plan to target speeders this week

rearry… interesting

I’ve been noticing the same. Whenever i go through ezpass at 24 it goes off.

Every time I leave a toll booth I get a laser hit. It’s the EZ pass sensor or something, relax.

dude good fucking call

Yeah wont worry about that, they might just be for the toll booth speed limit.

You didn’t know that? Orange are for government vehicles

? No it’s not after or during the exit, it’s on top of the sign 30-40 ft up in the air, where the 2 lanes on the left split to enter the exit, THEN a half mile down is the tolls. The device thing is to the right, up on top of the green sign that goes over the road (I think it says New York City with arrows but don’t hold me to it)…

Probably just a speed sensor that they use to predict traffic delays and SHIT

I can’t relax… I’d hate to get pulled over for doing 5mph through ezpass.

you really think they bought it? Ever heard or drug seizures?

If you blow through ezpass at speeds greater than 25mph… you get a letter in the mail saying repeat offenses will get your pass revoked.

Been using my ezpass 5 days a week for a year now… sped up once to get out of my lane to sneak infront of a tractor trailer in Amsterdam… noticed that all lanes are capable of 20mph+ not just the select few. Took complete advantage of that… and ended up with 3 violations mailed in a week. I quickly stopped exploiting the system… lol.

I’ve been rolling through all the ezpass lanes at 15-20mph for a couple years now, never received a letter.

They should make them all 55mph. The toll workers would have to dive across the lanes xd.

I’ve gotten my ezpass taken awAy when I had my bike. It used to never register so I’d just bomb it through at 40-50. Dumb idea.

how about a thread where people can post whereabouts of cops in the 518 on highly traveled roads…like say i’d make a post at 615, 2 cops under grooms road bridge …and people on their way to work could check the thread to see if anyones seen a cop on their journeys???

i’d post it but it’d fail miserable like every other thread ive started

OR…

Everyone can just drive normal to work or wherever instead of doing 20+mph over the speed limit everywhere they go, I know I usually dont go more then 5mph over on back roads and no more then 8mph over on the highway.

That and by the time you post where the cops are they will be gone from that spot unless you are posting on your phone while driving which would also be illegal.

I don’t care what anyone thinks of my opinion of not speeding and not using a phone so you can keep comments to yourselves because I ride my bike almost everyday to work and if you are using a cell phone while driving to post on shift and dont see me b/c your face is locked onto your phone and cause an accident I will rip your nuts off.

/rant.

C’mon man, we ain’t all like your grandma

PSSSHHHHHH you drive slower then my grandma!

I know which way you go to work and there is no way you EVER even hit the speed limit on Balltown Rd LOL.

I’m sure it was a drug seizure. However there is Zero reason for state employees to be rolling around in BMWs. They auction cars off all the time, why not auction that one?

I didn’t know about the orange EZ pass meaning government vehicles. When I think about it, I have seen orange ones on amberlamps, but didn’t think much of it.

In the morning sometimes, but leaving work is a bitch haha

posting this while im driving up rt 7…just went through the light at balltown