cop on thruway

I saw a trooper standing in between the toll booths at Lackawanna a few days ago. He could have been looking for someone, but he was most likely looking for expired stickers, as it was the first of the month.

expired inspection and seatbelts. My fried took his seatbelt off to grab some change that he dropped, he was putting it baack on when he pulled away and they still knabbed him

that is hilarious…I wish I could’ve witnessed that lol.

this is why i don’t get on the thruway without my v1

They do that quite often, not around our area as much anymore but further east on the 90. I constantly see people pulled over when I’m on dealer trades, easy way to get people for expired reg, inspection, and seat belts.

they do that setup all the time… today tho he was on the lawn when i saw him, and he was standing outside behind the bridge so u couldnt even see the trailblazer sitting up top there…

seriously, what is so bad about canada? my best friend lives there and to be honest, minus what seems to be 90% Asians running around Toronto its a pretty awesome place to live. i almost went there to live and work.

Free healthcare, their sales taxes are a bit higher but their income tax is really low compared to a the US. Also, when you file taxes, you don’t need to unless you owe or you want a refund and they send you a form to request them. Plus you get some wacky tax credits if you are married and such.

Now with the Canadian dollar being worth a decent amount now, north Canada sitting on a shit load of oil, and their govenment not having billions of dollars each year in war debt, its not too bad of a place to live minus the fact of getting used to the accents and different measurement system.

yea i never said anything bad about canada just that they have a stoopid accent…the canadians used to LOVE when we came over with our money but now that it isnt worth dick anymore they love to rub it in and treat us like we used to treat them when they would come over with their money thats all…shit free healthcare works for me!