Bugatti vs GTR round 2

Remember that video of the 700 something HP GTR racing the Veyron, and the GTR got walked, as expected?

Well…here’s round 2 of the Bug vs GTR fight:

Personally…I think something might be off…the GTR just rockets away all of a sudden. But maybe the Bug hit his brakes?

The GTR was fucking OUTTTTTTT.

Seems odd though?

damn… GTR was movin!

The Bugattis has several power settings, I doubt he was at the ‘1001’ setting when they raced IN THE RAIN the first time. In fact I doubt it was on the true 1001 setting in either run.

Maybe its just me…

but dragging in the rain just seems like a dumb fucking idea… AWD or not.]

then again, they are habibs…

WTF? They are not middle eastern…

stfu benny

… I wasnt paying attnetion, saw some weird letters… funny music and thought habib

you dum

Needs spacers.

You’re dumb*

The Buggatti does not have power settings. It does have a top speed key but this only effects aerodynamics mostly drag and lift. These effects are more pronounced as speed increases.

Most likely the Bugatti is plagued by its on board traction control system in the wet. If its anything like any other VW traction control algorithm its probably at 50-75% power at the slightest hint of wheel-spin.

That being said. it still appears to win the second race and then hit the brakes before the GTR goes by.

IIRC… The different settings affect how much HP is used by the car, also prevents the spoiler from comming up in Top Speed mode.

nice video, its pretty obvious the bugatti hit the brakes because even the camera guy turns around to show the wing

that gtr moves out tho, thats crazy

its still really cool to see how fast a stock veyron is

I dont like anything about the glorified Vdub.

GTFO

what is that guy with the mic at the end…foreign rich christensen?

right, Clarkson goes over the different power levels at the different settings int he TopGear review.

The street setting is 8xxbhp IIRC.

Also pretty sure the

“Top Speed” settings doesnt change anything aero on the car besisdes the spoiler… Although I wanna say i recall airducts/opening getting bigger but that could just be me dreaming

I want to know where that extremely lengthy straight track is in the mother land :shifty

Oh and I missed the race, I fell asleep shortly after they put their cars into “D” and a brick on the gas pedal

They were using the paddles vladd!