Built 5.0 Mustang with F1C Teaser Dyno Vid

don’t worry, I’m just bored as fuck and lookin for someone to battle with lmao.

Make sure you speak of nothing but this mustang, or Mk4 will neg rep you like a little girl!!

butttt you wont cause your scared to actually go fast

Just re read that. Do they have pics of the inside of the car? Cause i saw it in person at maplegrove begining of summer and it had one seat, no carpet, roll cage, no catback, and no back seats. Did still have dash, door panels and center console though when i saw it, again not busting balls just saying what i saw. Only reason i was thinking lexan was how hard the impact of the drop was and it didnt smash any windows, wasnt even hinting at it in a weight perspective.

doink, 8’s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2z8exW96l8&feature=player_embedded#!

Evolution Performance, Inc. - First 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L 4V In The 8’s! 8.89@148MPH with a 1.28 60ft! L&M Race Engines Built 5.0L 4V with an F1C Procharger @ 24lbs of Boost. It also has a Procharger Air to Water Intercooler, American Racing 1 7/8 Longtube Headers, Fore Precision Works F4 Fuel Regulator, Aeromotive Pro Series Fuel Pump, Alky Control Water/Meth Injection, Evolution Performance Fabricated Ford 9" Rear with Built On Anti-Rollbar, Pro-Formance C4 Transmission, Frank Lupo’s Dynamic Converter, 4" Aluminum Driveshaft, Bogart Racing Wheels with M/T Slicks, and a N2MB WOT Box 2-Step. The car was Custom Tuned By Jon Lund!

^very affordable.

No hate, the shit moves! 1.28 sixty is pretty nasty.

I hate you

god that car is sooo badass

Just saw that video on another forum (mopar fag stuff) and i was shocked. Shit is awesome. Im glad i can say i saw that turd run a 12 lol

DAMN

Old news noob.

It was just posted the other day and just happend a week ago NOOB

Posted on the 14th dummy!

Dont make me slap you in the mouth damnt

dude thats nasty. i am REALLY startin to like the new 5.0s!!! beastly!!!

K you win. I dont need anymore neg reps from mustang threads on here.

Haha yea thats right