Built 5.0 Mustang with F1C Teaser Dyno Vid

they put an lsx motor in it didnt they

It would have been on it’s roof.

I don’t think they would want to go slower…

LOL

Yeah b/c an LS motor with piston/rods and a F1 will run that lol

The guy that installed my Cam has a 02 z28 with a LSX 444 in it…it runs 9.5’s on motor and 9.1’s on a 150 shot…so I think a LS motor COULD run that with a blower…

Yeah with 80 some-odd more cubes than stock(with aftermarket block non-the less), big ass cam, heads, intake, etc etc.

The 5.0 is stock displacement, has pistons and rods, heads are untouched, stock intake manifold etc etc and went 9.1X’s on its first session out. The car will be in the 8’s in no time.

Video of one of their passes putting it on the bumper

all I hear is bla bla bla :wink:

This isn’t an ls1 bullshit thread nobody caresssssssss drewina

its not a Busher evo butt sex thread either so get out CInderella

Spell it right you half a chromosome!!! I like the new 5.0s so buzz on outta here

Impressive for sure. I bet there is Nitrous in it. And a lot more than just " some" weight reduction. I’ve seen that car in person, and talked to the driver. And he was a cock sucker. still an awesome picture/video.

Oh and as far as the new mopar comment; The 2011 SRT will be 6.4 L over 480 horses and 0-60 in Mid 3 seconds, which isnt likely for a 480 HP car. Under rating it from the factory to keep it better on insurance, Kind like ford did with the corbas. Also, there was a Drag pack challenger, 3125 pounds without driver, 6.1 with a big cam, slicks, tranny built all Motor running 10.20 at the valley 2 weekends ago. Not bad i’d say for a car weighing in more than the evolution 5.0 stang with a monster blower on it. The 2011 drag pack challengers will be an 8.4 liter 650 HP viper engine in a 3000 pound car. I think thats gonna do pretty well. Just sucks it wont be street legal, Although their will be an option buy a new challenger with the viper motor in it from the factory. I think we can more than hang.

Yeah we’ve gone over this before…lol. They don’t mention anything about weight, but there is no spray for sure.

Just like their 10 sec NA passes that they wont pop the hood for. Not taking away from the potential of the car, Its obviously fast and makes for some awesome track footage for sure. fast is fast, They are still assholes and i still think that 10 sec NA pass was BS.

the god damn car weighs 2000lbs. if my car was 2000lb id run 6’s ALL MOTOR!!!

oh and :lol at video comment right hurr

cobknobler
27 minutes ago
@heihachi77 I think you are still in the closet and like to suck dick in the back of your Mustang.

There’s numerous other cars NA in the 10’s, so evos feat isn’t all that unbelievable imo. Who knows tho

Willing to bet hes got lexan windows too, dropping that bitch like that im sure would have taken some glass out.

Cmon man… I’m really not trying to bust balls here, but the continual hating doesn’t help. It has suspension, light wheels and tires, I’m sure the spare is removed etc. Far from gutted, and doesn’t have lexan Windows…lol. This isn’t a 4000lb mopar, it starts out around 3500, and I’m sure it sits somewhere in the 3200-3300 range.

Hell there is a 100% stock motor, auto car with a whipple on 5# going mid 10’s@133 on 18" drag radials. Stock converter, stock suspension etc etc. Like it or not these cars are doin big things! I’m half tempted to sell my car and buy a new auto with a whipple and have a true mid 10 sec street car I can take anywhere.

i wasnt busting balls, just was saying lol. its still awesome, I dont care if the windows are made of paper, shit i’d maybe drive it. Maybe…