Built hp desktop

As listed hp desktop i started slowly modding with some pretty decent stuff, its very fast and very realiable.
has windows 7 ultimate
600 watt power supply with led blue fan
2 cooler master blue fans
2.8ghz quad dual core processo
250gb hdd.
1gb nvidia 9800 gt video card
6g memory
wireless internet card installed
microsoft wireless mouse
satalite blue led speakers w/subwoofer
led blue keyboard
hp w1858 monitor, if you want to run dual monitors i think i have a spare emachines monitor i can let go with it.

everything must go together. kind of dont want to sell it but i bought a somewhat of a turd for a beater and my tax return was not so much a RETURN TO ME persay. i use it everyday and it doesnt have the best out there for electronics but its quality. basically built it for computer gaming and never got into it so i resort to interweb surfing,ordering parts and facebook trolling. whoever buys this is getting a deal i bought the computer with the graphics card in it for 400 and added another 350+. i have most of the boxes the stuff came in. You will get everycord and any extra items i have(if you want them)

475.00 w/ delivery and setup

sorry for dark pictures…i live in a dungeon :giggle

Whats the socket size is the motherboard and is it HP board also. What is the brand name on the memory, is it DDR2 or DDR3.

im not that technically savy to be honest im not going to flaunt it. my buddy sold it to me and he builds computers constantly. i honestly dont know i just know how much memory is in it. i started adding simple things to it so i could learn more as i took it apart. also the price is negotiable.

bump for $400 firm

bumpo

if only i had the money to spend on this … :’(

itd be nice to sell it cause my hoopdy needs work

thursdays bumpsssss

May want to better describe your PC…and lower your price.

The parts list you mentioned doesn’t add up (what kind of CPU? Intel? AMD? Is it Quad or Dual - you said both)…nor did you list the memory specs (DDR2? DDR3?). Also, if it’s a dual core CPU with DDR2 memory…not worth a whole lot.

Maybe have someone who’s interested…but need more details.

its a quad my bad for the typo and all i know is it has memory master sticks in it.