Bunch of Civic Parts

I have a ton of Civic parts…
Need to move this stuff to help fund my New Build!
Trades accepted
D16y7 head with Valve Cover $50
D16y7 Intake manifold $30
D16y7 Distributor 96-98 30
Exhaust Manifold with the Cat In It $75 obd2 no o2’s incl.
No name ebay d series header $50
5spd manual trans $175
D series Axles $25 each
92-95 shift linkage $50
Manual Flywheel $40
Eg arm rest Grey $40
Eg headlights $25 each
Eg gas door $5
Eg license plate Garnish $25
Eg / Dc Manual pedal setup $50

Da b shift linkage $50
Da 92-93 front bumper $40
Da 90-91 front bumper $40
Da door panels $50 for the set
Da dash $75
Da center console around shifter $30
I have most interior parts for da integra just ask!
More to be added soon

If u see something listed and are interested pm or post
Thanks for Looking :slight_smile:

I may take that arm rest. LMK if you need anything else, Or I can pick it up Friday.

didnt u have a ek armrest?

na, it was just a gay ebrake cover. I tossed the whole thing out a few weeks ago.

If u want it ill hold it for u…

Does it have the fabric top or plastic? yea I do want it.

Its not cloth on the top… Yea just let me know when u wanna grab it…

Added a little more to the list some da parts aswell

Wow there buddy. Hook me up with that DA linkage as well. You don’t happen to have the DA front brake setup also do you?

When u say brake setup you mean knuckles rite? What do
You need the linkage for? Let me know

Yea front spindles, calipers, rotors. The Avid linkage I have for my CRX sucks balls, the bushings are already fucked. So I was going to replace them, but I would rather have a factory honda linkage in there instead.

Also need the intermediate shaft and drivers axel. Not sure what you have lying around or what.

I have no axles… No intermediate shaft either… If you want the linkage i will hold that for u too… I have everything but the drivers caliper… Let me know when you wanna come grab the parts… Franks comin after the 3 inch tomorrow

Definitly picking it up this week once I get paid. I will prob stop up with Frank to see what you have.

hey i need the driver side axel with the nut and i need another axel nut for the pass side i have some b seris parts if you need them . . here is my cell # call me and let me know please asap thanks 518-729-7325

Picked up a armrest, but I still want all the other crap this week.

Just get ahold of me… you know my number…

Lets get some parts sold… Dont like the price make offer

I still have these parts if u need em. I know i could use the cash. lol :slight_smile:

if you need an ek armrest i have one, i have a set of lower dash pannels and center console that i dont use. they are fiberglassed and painted gunmetal but in decent shape. if you want it let me know.

D16y7 head with Valve Cover $50 - Vtec or no??? if vtec im interested