burnout just got better.....

for all the fans of the burnout games, they present burnout:paradise.

this video just made me glad i got my 360, but u will have to wait til 1/08 for it.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/viewer.aspx?productId=1896&assetTypeId=2&shotId=0&WText.camp=VD02-BurnoutParadise&WText.campSrc=Games

i thought it was a pretty cool video they made to prmote it.

PGR4 also, both look very promising.

Anyone play the Ace Combat demo that just showed up on Live?

Highly recommended download. :tup:

As for burnout, I honestly enjoyed 2 on the PS2 the most. The cartoonish being able to rear end cars and bounce them like pinballs got old quickly, while the challenge of having to weaving through traffic at crazy speeds during a race in Burnout2 remains addicting.

[quote=“JayS,post:3,topic:32510"”]

Anyone play the Ace Combat demo that just showed up on Live?

[/quote]

Itagaki, download NOW.

I’ll be over before 10pm

I have now played the Ace Combat Demo on Xbox 360. I will be reserving my flightstick and Ace Combat Copy tomorrow.

[quote=“Rx3,post:5,topic:32510"”]

I have now played the Ace Combat Demo on Xbox 360. I will be reserving my flightstick and Ace Combat Copy tomorrow.

[/quote]

Heh… Yeah, that game is gonna rock. I’m going to play the demo again on lunch and instead of retreating as ordered at the end I’m going stay and fight to see how long I’ll last. Probably not very long, because in previous versions if you stayed in the fight after being ordered to run the enemy missiles suddenly get impossibly accurate, and yours never find their targets.

I can’t tell you how let down i am by this thread.

I wish i had seen what sub-forum it was in.

Looking for siqq fbodys and smoking tires huh?