burnyd is gay well thats what myspace says

let me guess he left himself logged on some where:bowrofl:

Title: ok i cant do this anymore…everyone must know…
Body: that i am gay. i just told my parents and now they hate me. i dont want to hold this in anymore. this is who i am and i hope you can accept me for me. i just wanted my parents to love me. i thought they already knew from the hints ive left. when i was little i always played with girls and never hung around guys. i was on the cheerleading team, all my friends were girls, as i got older i gave more hints. i had brad pitts posters hanging in my room, dirty dancing was my favorit move so of course i had that poster and the dvd and the sound track. i just dont get how they couldnt see. so i thought when i bought my MR2 that would be the key item to set it off…ya know they would come to me and ask me whats going on in my life but they never did. so finally i got the courage last night to tell them and they like freaked. i cant believe this. guys please help me.

oh yea and lauras sooooooo much better than me and my car will never ever ever ever beat hers. i want to be her so bad.

im guessing that it was laura that did this if it was :bigthumb:

reason # 241317481474816 why myspace is gay

myspacesucks.com

wow man…that sucks dan…wonder who did that

way to come out over myspace you dyke!

Wow bringing Dan out of the closet real original…

:rofl:

haha , who cares , seriously , its no ones business if he is or isnt , but its fucked up if someone did that and hes not.

myspace is gay well thats what bics says

Learn what the “Sign Out” button means…

You would think after 15 Coming out of the closet pittspeed threads (14 of them made by Paul) and numerous MySpace hijacks that you would learn? Maybe you are the one changing them and then just blaming it on everyone else?

hmm maybe your on to something??? :rolleyes:

god damn, how many times are you going to come out of the closet? your such an attention whore.

you are such a emo fag. How many times are you going to buy the same girl pants from hot topic!

Ur just jealous u have to shop at the big n tall womans section:rofl:

its sad that you know what store to shop at

please report back when you all grow up.

kthxbye

first off, im not emo. everyone knows that. it was an inside joke that you were’nt even associated with, get over it. as for a fag…that’d be you…once again coming out of the closet…:booty:

hes as emo as u are straight

:rofl: :bowrofl:

Yeah really, tell us somthing we all didn’t already know.