Note to self......

never again tell people i am openly gay, never never look at spanglers ass in awwww and never ever ever eat the 'special" at wong dick changs pussy night at the races

also grab spangler in the nuts.

never again tell people i am openly gay, never never look at spanglers ass in awwww and never ever ever eat the 'special" at wong dick changs pussy night at the races

also grab spangler in the nuts.QUOTE]

dude you got issues!!!

:ugh2:

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/210px-Gay_flag_7_svg.png

SSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

sssssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrr ffffffffffffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnntttttttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccccccccc!!!

Homo?

Last edited by SINISTER : Today at 04:36 AM.

ROFLMAO!

I’m guessing someone left themselves logged in at the shop?

dan man, you wanted too meet me at the nearest truck stop. I can’t swing that way dude, I only go for petite lot lizards :rofl:

some day when i’m married and have the wife giving up the cooter twice every 3 months…

thats why i only used pittspeed under jeff’s account at the shop

excellent thread. :hsugh:

:stupid:

apparently Burnyd didnt learn the first time when I fucked with his myspace

whaaaaa t someone else did this never… i just assumed… but i guess we all know what happens when you ASS U ME

ahahaha… that shit is funny… one time I was at this party about a year ago, it was a pretty random party, well some dude had his myspace still logged in… I enjoyed deleting every single item and picture… thanks to jagermeister.

Great story