hi i am new!

hi i am new on here! its actually kind of weird how I came across pittspeed. I was out drinking and one thing lead to another and I ended up going home with this guy people called “whitey”. Things got hot and heavy, somewhat of a workout! One thing lead to another and I woke up wearing a pittspeed hoodie. This was not the last time I wore it!

Alright the truth. The first night I was drunk but went home with myself. Second night I got a workout playing with Whiteys Wii. More like one conversation lead to another on the back porch looking out on the Dirty D! It got a little chilly and he kindly gave me a pittspeed hoodie to wear. I passed out and woke up a few hours later stealing the pittspeed hoodie! That was later returned…

I am friends with some of the Hybrid guys, especially the really hot Grizzle. I drive a 1998 Honda Civic. It is lowered with a carbon fiber hood and rota slip streams. I will be changing whiteys slicks out for him at the track this year, be sure to say hi when he is working my ass!

whiteys always good for working peoples ass’s out. welcome :bigthumb:

Welcome

woot welcome

This could have been more fun and you could have just stuck to the truth ( first paragraph ) :gaysex: :booty: BUT hey it’s cool cuz your friends with Hybrid. Welcome to the board…what else is up with the civic???

welcome!

u would know best huh nick :smiley:

Welcome…any pics of ur car?

welcome

hi

welcome:beer:

im lost but HEAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

first paragraph = fact

second paragraph = what she told her mom!

OKAY…Ashley ( I do believe this is the one I know )?? Your s/n hinted that to me BUT beleive me not the WHITEY part…geez I thought you were a dude too. BTW this is Heather ( sailor’s gf )

and if this isn’t ^ whoops:doh:…but if you knew me you wouldn’t wonder y I am so dingy. you would just understand.

Welcome to PITTspeed

Welcome

welcome

welcome

welcome

welcome.

Haha, ya i could have stuck to the first paragraph, but we all know whiteys game aint that good… :slight_smile: