bush is comming

:stick: to sewickley
http://www.timesonline.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=16350075&BRD=2305&PAG=461&dept_id=478569&rfi=6

you know what you have to do…

damn seriously… that kind of talk will get you 10 years in a federal “get pounded in the ass” prison.

Or maybe thats what you’re hoping for?

C’mon Thats not what they meant, they were talking about starting a new “political” Thread… :boink

i just meant that he needs to get the flags ready for me so that we can wave them and applaud him for his excellent running of the country.

i’ll bring this one :bsflag:

no way dude. I love Bush. I’d hate to see thing violent and tragic happen to him.

you forgot the /sarcasm tag

all this means is traffic will be seriously fucked up and cops will be looking for every little thing.

:gives:

good day for racin :naughty:

not in an nx that goes 32mph tops

“well i just put a t7/9d turbo on it, and its got like 37ftlbs of boast, and i used a probe down tube and a , a , a new set of intercooler intakes, so. dont talk about sh!t you dont know” -not me :moon: hahaha
Well se Yougn-in when you cars 12volt system mysteriasly shuts down “by remote control” in the middle of a drift… :kekegay:

maybe he should make a visit downtown… penn ave would be nice

My intersection has many accidents, I would not want him to be a statistic.

:kekegay:

my dads actually going to that…

we need to get bales of marijuana and set them ablaze on his route. then once he’s high he’ll be so wacked out and violent that he’ll just nuke Iraq and we can be done with it.

would not want others to be affected. The river valley smoke may spread downtown and kill 200,000 people

:naughty:

youre right. that many high people in one place would equal mad carnage.

remember the Woodstock massacre in '69? 500.000 stoned people in one place. Thousands dead.