buttered popcorn jelly belly jelly beans...

Let me know when they make the loaded baked potato flavored one…

my friend tricked me into eating the fish one. i thought i was gonna puke. definitely :tdown:

and i definitely went to the jelly belly factory in cali where they make the jelly beans. it was intense.

Yeah, i’m really picky about which Jelly Belly’s I eat. I usually only eat the sours, and cherry. I don’t like the 39 flavors ones…

reminds me of the Harry Potter jelly bean flavors … dirt, boogers, grass …

starburst jelly beans ftw. jelly belly has gotten out of control and they come up with shit flavors and those things cost like $24 per pound. who the hell do they think they are?

ugh. one just snuck into my group of strawberry cheescake. tdown.

mmmmm…buttered popcorn. MY FAVORITE! seriously.

BWHAHHAHAHA:HHAHAHAHA

i can see you getting so mad about it… and just spit it out and just start kicking everything around you

:rofl: soapy ass… :lol: arm & hammer with extra arm :biglol:Good stuff :tup:

dude that aint the half of it…cappacino and margarita…margarita tastes like sweat socks.

Coffee flavored ones are bleh, though oddly I like the buttered popcorn flavored ones.

They have a lot of fucked up flavors though.

wtf i had no idea jelly bellys were such an institution. i havent even seen someone eat a jelly bean in years.

HAHA! Had some of these the other night - by far, the most disgusting thing I’ve ever eaten was a rotten egg jellybean. I couldn’t even swallow it. The. Worst.

I got a box of jelly belly with flavors:

Bacon, Black Pepper, Blueberry, Booger, Buttered Popcorn, Cherry, Cinnamon, Dirt, Earthworm, Earwax, Grape Jelly, Grass, Green Apple, Lemon Drop, Rotten Egg, Sardine, Soap, Toasted Marshmallow, Tutti-Fruitti, and VOMIT

Anyone want one?

Haha, that is awful. But excellent marketing at the same time. :lol:

My question is who did the taste testing?

Scientist: Now eat this.
Subject A: What is this vomit? Errrrrgggg
Scientist: Here have a Jellybean!
Subject A: Oooooo… Errrrrgggg

a while ago i got tricked into eating the ear wax flavored version… i almost chucked… but i gotta admit, it tasted like ear wax

I knew the candy man would be in this thread to chime in.

oh man i remember thinking there is no way a jelley bean can taste like buttered popcorn so i poped one in and i almost puked it was nast but it did taste like popsorn though

How do you know what earwax tastes like?

I like the buttered popcorn jelly bellys.

I prefer the coffee flavored though.