man, i eat some weird crap...

Lunch today:

made some ramen noodles. The flavoring has chicken in it, but the noodles are vegan. So i drained the water and split the noodles. half went into a bowl with some italian dressing. the other half went on some bread to which i also mixed in some hummus. That just wasn’t cutting it so i added some potato chips. it was pretty much 100% carbs. dr. atkin was rolling in his grave.

you guys eat anything bizzare?

Jellyfish tentacles, cold. mmm

Ramen - chicken flavor - 1/2 flavor packet, 1 egg, handful of spinach, some cooked beef. (not very wierd).

Mcdonalds fries, hot and spicy, burger…all with buffalo hot sauce

i love eating grapes. it’s not weird, but it’s pretty much all i eat. so i guess that is weird.

Turkey, mashed potatos, stuffing and cranberry sauce all mushed together on a roll

Is that actually good? I don’t like mixing my foods together. It’s weird. What kind of roll are we talking about here?

meh. sounds gross with the cranberry sauce.

i’ll eat the Cran sauce on the side.

Lol, I LOVE TURKEY SAMMICHES RIGHT AFTER T-DAY! Turkey, Romaine, My Homemade cranberry garnish, Butter, and some good bread.

noodles and sourcream

peanut butter and cocoa pebbles sandwich is one of my favorites

I had kim chee this morning. Rummy!

6 egg whites, 2 yoks, cyto gainer shake, big ass boal of oatmeal.

wheat bread, peanut butter, american cheese, and sweet gherkins.

no joke.

I just finished some food from Thailand myself

some crazy doffee drink, sweet noodle thingy of some sorts, and some chips that I had no idea what they were, but ended up being pretty damned good!

It is… and those little dinner rolls. I do it every Thanksgiving and my uncle that sits across from me just looks at me in disgust every time. It’s great :slight_smile:

what are you? pregnant?

Lawl.

my friend christine eats… or at least used to eat… cheese whiz and peanut butter sandwiches.

I can’t think of anything weird I eat. I’m sure there’s something… I love potato chips on tuna fish sandwiches. don’t know how common that is…but I don’t really eat tuna anymore because anything in the water nowadays is full of poison.

Hahah. That made me think about this girl who went to my school who’s pregnant. Her sister gave her these things that looked like Cheeto’s, and she started eating them, and then everyone’s like DUDE THAT’S DOG TREATS, and she ended up eating the whole box. Didn’t even care that it was dog food.

cottage cheese mixed with french dressing.