What are you currently eating?

I am having some “Farm Rich” brand Mozzarella Sticks. And Tootsie Rolls. And Dr. Pepper Cherry Diet.

toothpaste and skoal wintergreen

Klondike bar, and some milk, maybe some snyders pretzels

I should not have gone into this thread… Im hungry as fuck now

Made some garlic and herb teryaki chicken with rice a little while ago, soo good!

It is 3:10am and I’m eating mac n cheese.

garbanzo beans.

Just got McDonalds, now eating a Huge ass danish and a block of sharp cheddar cheese.
All nighter food FTW!!!

Breakfast: 2 plain baked chicken breasts, 1 cup whole grain brown rice (plain), 1 cup green veggies(plain), black coffee.

god why

ok jellies

good food

yeah but at fucking 7am?

fuuuuccckkkkkk that. I could not eat that right now.

hum…sounds like what i eat. but not for breakfast. in the morning you want to replenish all your lost glycogens and this is not doing it brah! try eggs with toast, butter and jelly. that has everything you need.

does that little tip count for fatasses? I stick to cheerios+skim milk, but would love some eggs and toast right aboot now.

I normally workout first this in the morning and this would be my post-post wo meal.

Normally my pre-wo breakfast would be toast, fruit, and protein (or eggs).

the last couple weeks have been screwed up though since I hit the gym from 11am-12:30 rather than 6am-7:30.

gotcha. ok good deal, then ur stright :thumbup

for u, KETO diet.

what is this i dont even

i have told u benny. u eat 65% fat, 30% pro and 5% carbs consisting of leafy greens.

what happens is…your body uses up all its stored glycogens then resorts to turning fat into ketones. so you start to use fat as engergy.

this is a difficult diet to follow though. you have to be very dedicated to do so.

what most people dont know is that the human body does not need carbs at all to survive. protein and fats, thats all.