Official Sandwich Thread

So I had a “chicken wing sandwich” today… bleu cheese, chicken (pulled apart), Frank’s wing sauce between white italian bread that I cut a little thicker. You might want to mix the Frank’s with the bleu cheese a little so it has an even taste and you can eat it cold or warm, either way it works.

other sandwiches that are good… go.

:lol: +100 man points for this.

Leftover meatloaf sandwich. Cut a slice of meatloaf nice and thick, warm it up. Grill a couple slices of italian bread in pan with some mayo, slap on a slice of cheese. MMMmmmm.

Has to be good meatloaf though, preferably from that meatloaf mix that’s X% beef, Y% pork, Z% veal.

Yes. Don’t forget the Claussen dill sandwich stackers. :tup:

beat me to it Fry.

EDIT: thanks for the man points too

Rye Bread
Dijon mustard
Swiss Cheese
Wegmans Cajun Turkey
Bacon

usually my lunch at work

someone bump the grilled cheese thread

thats my favorite thread on the whole forum

speakin of grilled cheese,
bbq pulled pork, and sum velveeta, toasted in a pan. mmmmm

Peanut butter and sliced up banana slammed between to multigrain slices, maybe even thrown on the stove for a minute, good quick and healthy 2min snack/lunch

I like me sandwiches. With blonde and/or brunette bread. Preferably aged 18 years.

http://www.douglasderda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/primantis.jpg

primanti’s corned beef with egg, french fries, cole slaw…mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I’m boring. My all-time favorite sandwich is: Turkey, with lettuce, tomato, and mozz. cheese. On wheat bread, or a hard roll. Dry.

This man is doing it right.

pretty basic but, good italian bread (not d’italiano shit, schwebles is acceptable) 2 pieces of lorainne swiss, course ground black pepper, grilled in a pan.

Salami and spicey mustard with swiss, Hot ham capicola with swiss and spicey mustard.

Roast beef on a kieser with the sauce

I’ve been on a capicola binge as of late, mix it with some salami on rye bread with some yellow mustard. So good!

Sounds good to me :tup: but only if the tomato is really fresh, and still crisp, Im not a big tomato fan

cut up celery into really small bits and stick that in there for perfection.

Had one at Dennys once and said to myself, “why the hell didn’t I ever try this at home?”. Man it makes a great sandwich.

Funny how meatloaf sandwiches are so awesome even though it’s just a cheeseburger with some extra shit in the meat…