Man food

Family pack of velveta mac and cheese and 2.5 pounds of beef. Made enough for 2 full plates for my buddy and I.

That looks soo good right now

As I said before, but some bacon in it…

Can we say cholesterol!

I’m starving already as it is and this isn’t helping.

Yea same here I think i have velveta mac an cheese at home, and a lb of hamburger, and bacon

omg its going to be a bacon cheesburger dish, it will be amazeing

you guys are fucking fatasses

:rofl

yes, DJ is a huge lard ass :nod

work hard, play hard, eat whatever the F you want.

that does look damn good!

Well I know what i’m making for a snack later on tonight. :banana You’ll have the shits like no other though. Just those velveeta cheese things alone make my intestines go WOT.

And I don’t go on lunch for another hour n a half… fuck you man :rofl

:errr

:ahh

:runaway

You know what i’m talkin’ about :rofl

The kind of shits that leave a spray pattern on the back of the toilet bowl and burns your anus?

Yeah I’ve been there. Not a good time.

Yes, that. It has that air bubble in the beginning before the explosion of poo, makes it even worse because you can’t tell when the main pocket is going to exit. :rofl

Especially in public rest rooms or at work, you just know the whole office heard that first explosion.

Wow. :lol

Since we’re sharing poo stories…

One fine afternoon, I’m on the computer, and Joe calls me into the bathroom to show me this monstrosity of a turd that Robert Ripley would have been proud of. I freak out telling him how gross it is, and that I don’t want to see his poo.

About a week later, enter Nicole to bathroom, about to wet myself I have to go so bad…
Walk up to toilet… and there is a very large anaconda sized turd sitting there waiting for me.
As I’m screaming and yelling, in walks Joe with a very innocent yet mischievous look on his face.
Yeah. Fucker left it there specially for me.

Obama-nomics. We should all learn to love Velveta… and it’s aftermath.

Either all your boyish gastrointestinal tracts are more bitchass than mine… or I’m just immune to this kind of stuff. I never have these… ahem… problems that you’re all talking about.

BS

:rofl

That’s awesome.