Stoner pops.....

http://kdka.com/local/local_story_278160604.html

Anyone tried one of these hemp flavored lollipops? “taste the munchie goodness” and “every lick like taking a hit” are the two catchphrases I’ve heard used in association.

I can’t imagine what they actually taste like. It just can’t be good. A burnt rope flavored lollipop? :puke:

In my former liberal life I may have enjoyed stuffing my face into Blueberry or White Widow plant that was 10 weeks into “the cycle” but I still can’t imagine I’d want to eat candy flavored like that.

Anyone know what they really taste like?

humm… never saw these

children buy them to look cool

</THREAD>

if the taste of a properly cured, properly flushed white widow bud could be converted into lollipop form, I’d never eat solid foods again.

I dunno man, we made puna butter with a Haze hybrid back in the day and that stuff was TERRIBLE. :down: I can’t imagine that candy tastes good in any way shape or form.

i never undestood why people tried that. If I want the “eating pot” buzz I make brownies. Trimmings IMHO should go towards nothing but primo bubble hash.

not that I would know anything about all that.

Fuck eating pot.

Although one time, I followed a crazy logic train:

Snorting coke fucks you up faster than ingesting it, so…
I should try snorting pot.

That’s why I have such a big nose… got a nugget stuck up there…

i know people that were stupid enough to snort kif. Even after I explained to their stupid asses that THC is heat activated and wont do shit unless cooked.

Brownies were too obvious to feed to your unsuspecting roommates. So the butter was tried. While very effective, the taste wasn’t exactly stealth.

giving pot to unsuspecting people = very wrong.

if i ever failed a piss test for an important job because you put pot in my food, I’d fucking kill you.

i havent been in the condition to pass a piss test since about 10th grade. :hsugh:

neither has blayner… he just likes to be hypocritical.

i can pass a piss test 95% of the time…

in fact, my piss passes tests for all kinds of people.

i smoke pot maybe three times a year, at most.

:hsugh:

lol… my friend needed some piss to keep his job, and it had to be warm enough to pass… so he heated it up with the heat vent…

i see that…

:hsugh:

Is your dad piss testing you?

They knew it was coming, the game was to disguise the delivery. It’s not like they were unsuspecting pawns, they were right there with us.

well then that’s ok.

and what about my dad?