Buying a car. What else besides buysell and trader?

I am looking to buy a new dalydiver. Is there any other internet tools besides buysell.ca and trader.ca?

Thanks

www.autonet.ca www.driving.megawheels.com www.theglobeandmail.com/generated/realtime/specialGlobeAuto.html

WWW.PRESTIGEMOTORS.CA

thanks. Ended up buying one. Found it through buy and sell.

WWW.PRESTIGEMOTORS.CA[/quote]

Those winter beaters are way to expensive for me. Any thing in the $0 - $500 price range?

WWW.PRESTIGEMOTORS.CA[/quote]

Those winter beaters are way to expensive for me. Any thing in the $0 - $500 price range?[/quote]

lol $0 to $500.00 range?
Yeah we do! For $0 you can buy that invisible 240sx with the RB26 we have in the back it runs great and it’s in mint condition!

And for $500.00 you can test sit in one our Ferrari’s for 5 minutes while I drive it.

Let me know maybe I can hook you up with some (IRPP’s) Invisible Racing Performance Parts for the 240sx or I can get you 10 minutes instead of 5 minutes in the Ferrari.
http://www.prestigemotors.ca/carpictures/bigthumb10750001.jpg
Think about it man, for $500.00 you can sit in it while I drive. It will be the best $500.00 dollars you ever spent. :lol:

^^^

Bored much? :ugh:

Haha. So I guess thats a no eh.

Yeah I get bored at work sometimes so I post stupid things…but let me tell you, there is no better feelling then being on the internet posting stupid things and getting paid to do it!.. actually wait there is something better… taking a shit at work while getting paid for the time you spent sitting on the toilet doing it :lol: … Yeah getting paid to shit rules. :lol:

Oh crap I ruined this thread…sorry.

bump need more buying a bmw