Buying a house? Want a nice garage with lift?

http://r-house.com/PropertySearch.aspx?pro_title=Entire+Area&CTY=Entire+Area&T=0&mlno=272668#

If i had any desire to live in the sticks i would check this out, but alas, there’s no way i’d do that. decent find though i think.

Its not all that far out there…but its not really all that close either.

am i missing the lift? or were you saying you could put one in there nicely…

it’s not mentioned in there, but i know it has one

wow built in 1815 I wonder if they used the lift to service the buggy.

nice. It mentions renting the shop, but I wouldn’t think that to be feasible. If its zoned as residential whats the likelihood of that in that hood?

I would definately be down to buy that if it were in the city

Wow, thats just my kind of place. I just wish I was ready to buy:banghead: I need a workshop for my business too.

I live in Holland, and it kinda sucks, but it’s not the worst place to live. I didn’t see an address on there, but that house looks like one that is right at the end of the 400. I would say about 25 minutes from buffalo if it is the house I’m thinking of. I guess that may sound like a lot to those of you who live in the immediate suburbs, but it really isn’t too bad once you get used to it. Oh yeah, if this is, in fact, the house I’m thinking of, it’s not actually in Holland, but south whales, which is in the Holland school district.

^^ yea thats what I was thinking too. It looks like that house right on 16.
and no its not that bad of a drive

6453 Olean Road, South Wales, NY 14139 address pops up when you look at additional photos. Also you can see the lift in the pic of the inside of the garage. Good find though its a little small at 1200sq ft and only one bathroom.

I drive from Holland to downtown everyday.