anyone a fan of this house?

i used to deliver to these people all of the time. they were suuuuuper old, they had like a model t and a model a in the garages. im not too familiar with super old cars.

anyway, the lot is over 1 acre, and the house is set back a few hundred feet from the road. its pretty neat.

what do you think? i really enjoy the whole 3 car garage thing. i think another reason i like it is because its like a bigger ritz with more garages haha

reminds me of the ritz a little. However the stair wheel chair lift is bad ass. You would never have to use stairs again.

hhahahhaha ya like i said, the people that lived there 2 years ago or so were suuuuuper old

It looks like a 2 story trailer in the middle of the woods.

I like it, but all I see are the $$ it would take to update it some.

it certainly has a cool layout but:

its small
looks like it needs a whole lot of work to update
seems a bit overpriced for the current condition…

You know how I know you are cheap? :lol:

That looks like a great buy for the price. The only think I would be worried about is the shared driveway and how low the property might be (flooding issues). Other than that, paint and carpet would go a long way in that garage…I mean house.

X…

:shrug:

because i paid 100k for a 2000 sq/ft with a 2 car garage with all new appliances?

there are better deals to be had. just sayin’

It would need about $100,000 put into it. Would it be worth $200,000 when complete? For $200,000 you could maybe find a better layout, etc.
My 2 cents.

Edit: That place has got to be f’ing cold unless they heat the garage too $$$$.

In Hamburg…?

Have you ever set foot in the Ritz?

My girlfriend’s house has the gar-basement setup, insulate the floor and it’s really not so bad.

X…

No way. That is a horrible specimen.

I really like this house. This is a JAM house.

Cool area and land but looks like a double story trailer.

after a 2 min search i would much rather look into these…

and if you want to increase the budget by 10-20k there are a shit ton of nice looking places in hamburg that dont look nearly as beat up…

No option for “Meh, I’ve seen better buildings, architecurally…”?

fail

Very small and needs alot of work…

Second place is kinda better (expect the obvious garage) but being so close to the water the insurance will be pretty high.

X…

true but like i said if the budget was increased by 20k there are numerous properties in the village of hamburg that look really nice for the price.

again just food for thought.

Keep in mind garage space is the cheapest space to build.