anyone a fan of this house?

oh you guys must be confused im not looking to buy just yet, i just like looking sometimes when im bored

Yes, yes it is…:wink:

X…

houses are soo freakin cheap in WNY… that shit would be more than double that anywhere within 90 minutes of Toronto

You should check zillow for prices in more rural areas…

X…

It’s really amazing how expensive the housing market is in Southern Ontario. My Dad’s house in Brantford increased in value by almost %50 in 5 years. I don’t understand who is making enough money to pay for all of the houses. Or is it just going to turn into another housing crisis like it did in the states?

Except you can walk(not run) up and down those stairs 8-9 times before that chair lift makes it to the top of the stairs. They only go about .1mph up those steps.

Nah, its not something I would buy.

If you want a garage, you could buy a decent house with some land, then have a steel pole barn built on the land, and spend about the same amount of money.

A house sitting right on the ground, no thanks

I like it. I’d probably install a firemans pole from the house to the garage, just because.

$100k is a lot for a glorified club house.

i came to post this, :man family, thinks a like:

:bigtup:

I remember that house- dude was super old and used to cruise old cars every day. I seem to remember an old Rolls or something weird being in one of those garages at one time. Not bad for the money in Hamburg if the house is in decent shape. It’s getting hard to find houses with nice lots/private settings for a decent price here, hence the reason I moved 15 minutes out.

If I am not mistaken; isn’t the average salary/price level much higher up there?

so true. me and the gf are looking for houses sub 120k in the niagara region and all we can find is shit holes with no acreage. :tdown:

glad i’m the only one who loves it. hahahaha. i mean, it needs work, but it totally reminds me of the ritz, and i Loooveeeee the ritz. and it has a nice yard.

the ritz was a fucking dump

it was. but it still ruled.

I like it.

This house will decimate all, after you put about 15grand into it or more, and if we have to… overnight some supplies from Lowes

it was only appealing cause it was dirt cheap and i had just turned 18 when we all moved in…