anyone a fan of this house?

it was only appealing to me because…

wait, nevermind.

The Ritz was a dump, but it was still cool, and it had potential. Not much changing the fact that it’s located right next to a major intersection though.

the intersection didnt bother me so much as the leaking roof that destroyed so many walls, the terrible windows that made my bedroom a windtunnel at night, the uneven floor, the stench of hair straightener from the salon right below, and the sliding glass door as our front door (im really suprised we were never robbed)

love it looks like 3 small bays on the front with an acre lot, which means large shop in the back with a lift, its perfect.

if it was 29,999 cheaper id be considering it.

big lol:funny:

What, you don’t miss waking up on a windy day and having your bedroom the same temp as the fridge? Where else can you JB-Weld quarters to the kitchen floor, punch holes in walls, leave lights on for months at a time, and just generally trash the place with no repercussions. Living there really made me appreciate luxuries like a non-leaking roof and electrical outlets that actually work.

Thats why xander likes it some much, his old balls wouldn’t have to walk up the stairs!

2 bedroom, 1300 sq ft, busy road, and it doesn’t look like it’s been updated since it was built 53 years ago for $100k? No way Jose. The layout’s not even neat, it’s shitty. most of the house is above the garage which means it will be cold as fuck. And let me tell you, fuck is pretty cold.

double post wtf.

i want to change my answer. i hope we’re not getting graded on this.

A brand new manufactured or modular home in the 1300-1500 sq ft range will be about the same cost and they include a 2 car garage which is pretty sweet.

I really like it, but a bit pricey.
I’m looking for something similar, but… not as much! :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s true- My dad had a place above a garage and the floor was freezing all winter. The road’s not that busy for Hamburg, and the house is wayyy back if I remember right, not visible from the road.